Sign in to follow this  
XRPRJB

NEXT!!

Just now, Bubbles said:

True, but from a price perspective XRP is almost at a low for the year many other coins are up 30-40% since touching their lows.

It's a banksters scam coin, and no one will use it. It's premined and centralised, no way this coin is ever gonna moon

wait a minute, my entire stack is XRP........

9 minutes ago, DutchPanda said:

It's a banksters scam coin, and no one will use it. It's premined and centralised, no way this coin is ever gonna moon

wait a minute, my entire stack is XRP........

It's a stable coin.

I won't be concerned until I see a chart showing the Xrapid volume. That will be the decider on whether I sell my xrp or not. Until then, no exchange or speculative pump/dump will change my position. May not happen for a year, two or three but that's the investment ways. Be patient and HODL. 

18 minutes ago, TrueXRP said:

I won't be concerned until I see a chart showing the Xrapid volume. That will be the decider on whether I sell my xrp or not. Until then, no exchange or speculative pump/dump will change my position. May not happen for a year, two or three but that's the investment ways. Be patient and HODL. 

I believe in 1 years’ time the price will be in triple digits. I also believe it will be in double digits before the end of 2018. 

28 minutes ago, TrueXRP said:

www.zerpening.info

as you can see from the burning rate chart, there's a daily burn rate of xrp between 600min and 1'300max. It can bi a big scale trial or a small scale use imo.

1 hour ago, kryptoroi said:

1) Last time i checked this was an XRP forum, so yes i will single out XRP

2)  im only invested in XRP  and XRP has received more positive news than all the other cryptos combined but yet, zero price movement. So yes, i will single out XRP

2) XRP is at the top of discussions when we talk about regulations and SEC resulting in potential holdbacks.  so yes, i will single out XRP

Treating XRP independently of the rest of the crypto space seems short sighted, especially when the the whole space took a nose-dive in January. You're basically saying "Why did XRP's house get blown away? It doesn't matter that the hurricane blew away all the other houses too."

Price isn't the same as progress in this unregulated (whale controlled) market. It takes time for progress to affect price. Crawl, walk, run. If you're expecting moon/lambo/malta-party next month, you're probably going to be disappointed.

The SEC hasn't declared *any* crypto as a security. BTC and ETH were mentioned by the SEC as *probably*not* securities. Of all other cryptos, XRP, has the best chance of remaining a commodity. DYOR on the facts, not the FUD.

Edited by n2it

1 hour ago, TrueXRP said:

Completely with you on this @TrueXRP. Until we see the effect of xrp in commercial use within xrapid it's impossible to judge. 

We are the early adopters, it's the chance we take whether the investment works out or not ( it will ?)

So, when moon?

It’s clear, at least to me, institutional money is required to significantly move the price. I was interested to read Alex Cobb’s comments regarding what appears to be a custodian facility being put in place last year with David Schwartz on the Board. This can only help the current custodian restraints which is preventing large-scale institutional investment.

6 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I do think the CEO of SBI got carried away with his comments, and now we're left with a bit of a confusing mess where SBI is live in terms of accepting new registrants, but the exchange is not actually live.  Not only that, but the CEO promised that they would be different to other exchanges in being able to deal with scale, yet they now say they've "received more applicants than anticipated" (implying they are delayed without saying so). 

I think people around here know I'm very pro-XRP but also I'll say what I see - and I see SBI over-promising and under-delivering so far - or their stages of going live have just been poorly communicated to the wider public.  Everyone's left in limbo wondering when they're ACTUALLY going live with their trade platform.

Nailed it. 

Hey @Bubbles, @Merxy, and other similar minded souls, I have a new service you might be interested in.

120809115349-stressed-man-work-computer-

"Your life is busy enough already. A career, family, the dog needs walking, that lawn won't mow itself and the taxman is waiting. Time is precious. It's the one asset you can't accumulate. But we can help you free up blocks. A few minutes here, a couple of hours over the weekend. It all adds up. Wouldn't you rather be at the beach? So let us do the fud for you. Tell us your budget, how many posts you average, and your favourite themes. In return we'll produce fud direct from your account to the same quality standards. No-one will ever know it's not you. Meanwhile, you get to enjoy life again. Don't you want to exchange fud for time? Do it. Now."

10216177-radiant-family-at-the-beach.jpg

9 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Hey @Bubbles, @Merxy, and other similar minded souls, I have a new service you might be interested in.

120809115349-stressed-man-work-computer-

"Your life is busy enough already. A career, family, the dog needs walking, that lawn won't mow itself and the taxman is waiting. Time is precious. It's the one asset you can't accumulate. But we can help you free up blocks. A few minutes here, a couple of hours over the weekend. It all adds up. Wouldn't you rather be at the beach? So let us do the fud for you. Tell us your budget, how many posts you average, and your favourite themes. In return we'll produce fud direct from your account to the same quality standards. No-one will ever know it's not you. Meanwhile, you get to enjoy life again. Don't you want to exchange fud for time? Do it. Now."

10216177-radiant-family-at-the-beach.jpg

But I don't have a dog so can I just walk the cat instead?

Just now, OzAlphaWolf said:

Of course! It's your time being freed up. Use it the most enjoyable way you know how!

But I enjoy being here hanging out with you guys! Don't you want to be here with me? 

What is fud anyway?  Is it a way to deflect any negativity on an investment (which is normal any investment will have negatives) and pretend  it's all lies and the perma bulls are always correct? Weird

2 minutes ago, Merxy said:

But I enjoy being here hanging out with you guys! Don't you want to be here with me? 

What is fud anyway?  Is it a way to deflect any negativity on an investment (which is normal any investment will have negatives) and pretend  it's all lies and the perma bulls are always correct? Weird

Got any evidence?

Sign in to follow this