Sign in to follow this  
t11cky

Who would class themselves as a cryptocurrency expert?

I see so many different opinions on what the coming months will bring, some say upwards of 10$ and some say it will just stay around the same value as it is currently but obviously everyone can't be right.

I personnaly have basic knowledge and my predictions are worthless, I know what I want to happen and that's like everyone else, it sets off to the moon asap.

Be HONEST about your knowledge and what you predict for the coming 6 months.

The person who originally advised me to get involved a few months ago predicts with seriousness that it will rise to around 7$ in the next few weeks!

Serious thoughts?

I am an expert at mis-timing the market.

The one thing I AM certain of,  is that no one really knows... and guesses are worth the electrons they are written with.  

Its pretty clear though that unless the wheels fall off this endeavour,  there is going to be a significant rise in value.  

But since you ask for a prediction I think conservatively $5 to $25 by end 2018.

Open slather beyond that...    :) 

Edited by Guest
Spelunking

Not an expert. I know alot about xrp and some other coins. If I had a prediction I'm saying 3 to 5$ by the end of this year. I personally don't feel 2018 is the year of xrp. I feel like 2019 is the year where some real crazy stuff goes down. 

Until some form of regulatory certainty is obtained, I think the best we can do is speculate with regards to the price. It's pretty much long forecasting of the weather.

My knowledge of the markets is close to nil. I'm just hopeful of an average of $5 increase per year.

38 minutes ago, t11cky said:

The person who originally advised me to get involved a few months ago predicts with seriousness that it will rise to around 7$ in the next few weeks!

Serious thoughts?

A "cryptocurrency expert" who predicts short term price movements must always be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Requirements to be a Cryptocurrency expert:

1. Know the difference between PoS and PoW
  2. Can explain blockchain without looking at a link
  3. Can name at least 1 technical reason you've invested in your chosen coins, having scanned the first paragraph of the whitepaper.
  4. The industry changes rapidly ,so you keep up on current news from coinz-empire.us and c01nman_4_trump on youtube.
  5. The FUDsters and banksters have targeted you specifically by telling your family that you've fallen for yet another get rich quick scheme.
Edited by flanman

50 minutes ago, t11cky said:

Serious thoughts?

Serious?
That was a very serious answer, and I hope that will please and satisfy your need of certainty.
BTW, do you ask the same questions on Stock Market Forums?

SBI hasn't even been added to the XRPcharts yet... and I am excited to see it on there.

I have found that trying to predict the price, for me, is totally futile, I get distracted by other coins going on a surge while mine (XRP) rumbles along. So , as a strategy, I invested a few XRP into a few different coins, if the coins go on a surge then I sell enough to bring me back to my original amount of XRP invested in that coin. Seems to be working :)

I’m not an expert by any means. Basic understanding, but can see the potential of delivering on the use cases most claim to solve. 

Based on the momentum of the last run, I can envision closing on the $10 mark easily with ‘real world’ use of xrp by SBI.

Sign in to follow this