Useful and less than a week from your last summary...even if I were to work full time following XRP news I would not cover half of what you summarise.

Regarding Kitao Yoshitaka, who gets stick for hyping XRP, he is unlikely to be wrong.  Ripple must understate their progress and association with XRP, to some extent Kitao is using his power to do what they cannot openly do.  The recommendation and reputation of his banks is a huge incentive for new Japanese investors in Crypto to start by taking a position in XRP rather than BTC or XLM.   I think the inflow is likely to be quite large.

Regards XRP investors having a hard time I think it is time to dispense of this meme.  Yes I sympathise with those that invested at 3.5 and watched others scooping up what they paid for at a ninth of the price they paid.  Yes I understand this hurts but self pity is an extremely destructive emotion.  These are not doldrums, they are lucky/ideal times for investors in XRP who can read your summaries and make cool calculated un-rushed decisions about whether the news is good enough to invest more money in XRP.  They are only unlucky times for those that have to sell early or wish that they had invested in BTC and XLM rather than XRP.  (Of course I am assuming the good news in your summaries will eventually cause conditions for a XRP lift off).

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

to some extent Kitao is using his power to do what they cannot openly do.

@Julian_Williams again strikes with sparkling insight.  I agree with your analysis on this point. 

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

These are not doldrums, they are lucky/ideal times for investors in XRP who can read your summaries and make decisions about whether the news is good enough to invest more money in XRP.  They are only unlucky times for those that have to sell early or wish that they had invested in BTC and XLM rather than XRP. 

I can't argue with this point.  :yes3:

It really comes down to the 'glass half empty or full' analogy - although overused, it definitely fits the situation. 

Brilliant again in concisely summarising what we should know as xrp investors.

The question that I can't seem to find a satisfactory answer is, if and when will we be able to see trades on SBI Virtual Currencies or VCTrade as I believe they are calling themselves? Do you have any views Hodor?

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

Set sail with XRP in my latest blog!  

Sergli_Gulenok_small.jpg.3671ca5dad74f4423b153a15f03d1212.jpg

I cover the big news - and there is a lot of it: the Q2 XRP Markets Report, Bitrue, Wirex, Uphold, Blocktrade and SBI Virtual Currencies start things off.  

Note that the Q&A with Bitrue is an exclusive just for the XRP Community.  :yess:

Of course, I also include the latest developments by XRP Community developers; this includes updates about two wallets that you may not know about.  

I hope you enjoy today's lengthier update!

Please leave any feedback below.  Feel free to share my blog with a friend - or on any other platform - and thank you for doing so!  :thank_you2:

Excellent reading as always, but photo has been taken in Croatia, not some tropical area.

photo-1454452176678-c0437432bba6?ixlib=r

1 hour ago, mistatee2000 said:

Brilliant again in concisely summarising what we should know as xrp investors.

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, mistatee2000 said:

if and when will we be able to see trades on SBI Virtual Currencies or VCTrade

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "be able to see?" 

I don't think SBI VC is different than any other exchange...   Whether CMC hooks into their APIs to obtain volume is an interesting question, though.  I think CMC doesn't pick up a lot of exchanges, including some newer exchanges, direct sales, OTC markets, or decentralized exchanges.