Falx33

What happened to the zerpening thread/Club?

2 hours ago, TreeLine said:

Can you invite me? That was a fun thread when the price is moving ?

25 minutes ago, VanKatoen said:

@Chewiecoin Can you please send me an invite for the Zerpening?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, vjeko1980 said:

A long time lurker. XRP investor from December. If neccessery will change the gender to get an invite to Zerpening. I can even post a pic of myself in a bikini. What do you think?

All invited.

Hi all, long time lurker of the Zerpening. I better start posting to be able to join these fine people, as hodling just isn't as much fun now! Won't make it this Chewsday though..but hope to see you all there soon. 

56 minutes ago, SirPalot said:

Hi all, long time lurker of the Zerpening. I better start posting to be able to join these fine people, as hodling just isn't as much fun now! Won't make it this Chewsday though..but hope to see you all there soon. 

You sir,   are a genius.   I looove your username.  I hope to see you in there sometime soon.

Of course, when you get there you will be dissapointed to find its just a hangout for drunks and fools and robots and other unsavoury types...  your IQ will drop just by walking in the door....    still,  being a genius,  you can probably afford to drop a bit....   :) 

Hi gang. Sorry just woke up in my part of the World. I won’t be on till later today you know work and all (When Moon?). 

@RegalChicken @Ripple-Stiltskin And @zenkert will hopefully be on and be able to to help you with an invite. 

We have all been inundated though so be patient we will get to you. Who would have thought the Zerpening was so popular!!

1 hour ago, SirPalot said:

You need more Posts, bro to get invited.