Falx33

What happened to the zerpening thread/Club?

13 minutes ago, solid102 said:

I do not have 25 posts but I meet all the other criteria. I been following the Zerpening throughout all its iterations since October 2017 and would be very happy if I can go back to it as it is such a fun thread that inspires hope.

@zenkert Is online. I'll stroke his ego for you...... Oh Masterfull Bull, you are strikingly handsome today ;) Mr Solid would love to see some of your Maestronous in the Zerpening!

This is a good idea in general. Also forces peoples hands to become more of an active member. I've been happily sitting on the side line until now, hodling and acumilating silently. Time to make my voice heard now I guess. So hi all, especially Hi to all the new guys n gals here. I think you'll soon be glad you discovered now generous and kind the xrp community is... Once we get bast that big hair bouncer... 

Edited by Oli_Sav

On 8/16/2018 at 6:03 AM, LAH said:

The Zerping club lost focus of why they were on the blog. They are now a private club  and abandoned the general discussions and promotion of XRP and influencing the broader XRP investor public to the newbies so they can enjoy the comfort of like minded thought.  They didn't realize that many of the people who visit this blog did so only to read the insights of the "veteran" XRPers to give them confidence in the investment they made.  They have left the general discussion a shell of what it was and delivered over to the FUDers, but at least they are enjoying themselves now. Thank God Hodor still let's us read his comments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum 

3 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

yes this is key. 

I still haven't figured out what a like is, or why I want them, but give them to me.

I will, but only because you didn't say please

...and I can't because I am out of reactions which brings up issues of its own

Edited by Guest