Falx33

What happened to the zerpening thread/Club?

"25 min posts without being a douche"  I'm not sure if I've ever written a 25 minute post and I can assure you, someone, somewhere has considered me a douche at some point - I'd still love to get an invite though ;) 

9 hours ago, Bladerino said:

Me too please.

9 hours ago, Oueh said:

Invite me to please.

1 hour ago, Tayto said:

Can someone send me an invite?

Please and thank you.

1 hour ago, WuWei said:

"25 min posts without being a douche"  I'm not sure if I've ever written a 25 minute post and I can assure you, someone, somewhere has considered me a douche at some point - I'd still love to get an invite though ;) 

Come in, the door’s open.

19 minutes ago, Felix_Langus said:

Dear Mr. Ripple-Stiltskin,

I would be very grateful if You could send an invite to this old lurker. Regular forum is too depressing for me.

Thank You very much!

Langus

Dear Mr. Langus,  Hi Felix, 

We received your entrance-application for the Brotherhood of Zerpholders in good order.

Sadly we must inform you that up until now you don’t meet the requirements for entrance, being :

- a minimum of 25 posts or

- membership of XRPchat for > 2    months

and

- no trolling history

or

- introduction by a senior member 

We can not make exceptions on these rules as all hell will break loose with applications without meeting these requirements. 

Ofcourse we will always be willing to reconsider a new application if circumstances have changed.

Yours sincerely, 

on behalf of the Board of Moderators of the Zerpening

RS

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

14 hours ago, Streamliner said:

Please could you send me an invitation too? Much appreciated!

Me too! Thanks-

Nm I see I have to wait two months :(

(Does it help if I was a member of xrptalk? Can I bribe you with a trillion JED's?)

Edited by PhiGuy

2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Dear Mr. Langus,  Hi Felix, 

We received your entrance-application for the Brotherhood of Zerpholders in good order.

Sadly we must inform you that up until now you don’t meet the requirements for entrance, being :

- a minimum of 25 posts or

- membership of XRPchat for > 2    months

and

- no trolling history

or

- introduction by a senior member 

We can not make exceptions on these rules as all hell will break loose with applications without meeting these requirements. 

Ofcourse we will always be willing to reconsider a new application if circumstances have changed.

Yours sincerely, 

on behalf of the Board of Moderators of the Zerpening

RS

Hey!
May I be added?

I think I meet the requirements!
You may also check my Twitter handle, with the same name as here. Longtime XRP supporter!