Boston Consulting Group and Ripple

Just now, Chewiecoin said:

I note the sarcasm in your post but the Market Cap Argument is real I tell you!! There is this imaginary cap that imposes this great glass ceiling over how large XRP’s price can go.

Even though this FUD is still so last year I am still amazed at how ,icy is it spewed up in here.

You’d think the XRPChat FUD Patrol with come up with some new FUD. Oh that’s right they have that XRP is too fast so it won’t affect price.

Even the FUD patrol are getting worn out IMO. It's like they can't even be bothered anymore, just going through the motions.

Though the "XRP is too fast" is particularly amusing to me.

5 hours ago, Gwada97159 said:

Quick question, How did you get the Gold Contributor Status ? BTW Bitcoin needs solar panels farms in Africa to work....( Oups it was a real project plan). Man, can you be serious one time in your life... I am so tired of people like U. Altavista = Bitcoin; Google = XRP. Before we were all monkeys and now we are almost all human... I said almost

Have a good day 

Your comments don't even make sense. @OzAlphaWolf has/does a ton for the community, a lot more than you so please take your negativity elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Gwada97159 said:

Quick question, How did you get the Gold Contributor Status ? BTW Bitcoin needs solar panels farms in Africa to work....( Oups it was a real project plan). Man, can you be serious one time in your life... I am so tired of people like U. Altavista = Bitcoin; Google = XRP. Before we were all monkeys and now we are almost all human... I said almost

Have a good day 

@OzAlphaWolf is one of the most trusted researchers and quality posters in here. He has gold status for a reason. I suggest you actually look at his posting history on here before attaking him like this. 

2 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

@OzAlphaWolf is one of the most trusted researchers and quality posters in here. He has gold status for a reason. I suggest you actually look at his posting history on here before attaking him like this. 

Guessing he didn't understand Oz's post was sarcastic and was responding to Oz's list of fud.

48 minutes ago, GrumpyDon said:

Guessing he didn't understand Oz's post was sarcastic and was responding to Oz's list of fud.

It was sarcastic ? Really I did not get it .... Btw I don't attack @Chewiecoin I am just realistic. 

May be, I am not the only one who thought this message wasn't sarcastic.  What kind of impact this kind of post could have ?

I am here now since last year, there are so many traps FUD in this forum. I think having a high status means nothing, in opposite that means you have the responsability of what you say, each words, ideas you use have an impact positive or negative and if you propagate a misunderstanding, it is because there is lack inyour communication. It is our responsability to be clear in this psycho crypto world, because this world ( XRP) belong to the future. Believe me, if I show this post to my Bro who is more newbie than me, he will get it in the wrong way.... We have to convince the "mainstream" by clear, simple, without double sense messages.

Peace

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

It was sarcastic ? Really I did not get it .... Btw I don't attack @Chewiecoin I am just realistic. 

May be, I am not the only one who thought this message wasn't sarcastic.  What kind of impact this kind of post could have ?

I am here now since last year, there are so many traps FUD in this forum. I think having a high status means nothing, in opposite that means you have the responsability of what you say, each words, ideas you use have an impact positive or negative and if you propagate a misunderstanding, it is because there is lack inyour communication. It is our responsability to be clear in this psycho crypto world, because this world ( XRP) belong to the future. Believe me, if I show this post to my Bro who is more newbie than me, he will get it in the wrong way.... We have to convince the "mainstream" by clear, simple, without double sense messages.

Peace

1 hour ago, Gwada97159 said:

Peace

English isnt your native language so you didnt pick up the sarcasm. if youve been here regularly since last year you would know Ozalphawolf is one of the best contributors on these forums.

2 hours ago, Gwada97159 said:

Peace

Oh okay, apologies then. 

On 7/28/2018 at 9:43 PM, KingsAndQueens said:

There are other examples of the BCG mentioning Ripple, but I think you guys get the point. Its honestly getting tiring repeating the same point, but once again there's a major, major, major consulting firm that is advocating for Ripple, so when they meet with their clients to provide guidance for them, what do you think they're suggesting them to use?

Although I certainly agree that it's great to see Ripple on the radar of a major consulting firm, I would be cautious in saying that they are expressly advocating for Ripple.  I don't see anything in the materials you linked to that did so.

Regardless, thanks for posting!

6 hours ago, Gwada97159 said:

Peace

No problems @Gwada97159  thanks. 

9 hours ago, Gwada97159 said:

Peace

That's fair enough. Sarcasm is not always apparent if you don't know a person's views on something already, and English as a second language can also make sarcasm undetectable.

BCG is a massive player across pretty much every global industry and they employee some of the most brilliant minds and researchers.  Thank you for sharing these connections.

8 hours ago, LittleLordFauntleroy said:

Although I certainly agree that it's great to see Ripple on the radar of a major consulting firm, I would be cautious in saying that they are expressly advocating for Ripple.  I don't see anything in the materials you linked to that did so.

Regardless, thanks for posting!

Expressly was not used...with that being said do you think it's just a random coincidence that there were multiple references to Ripple[I didn't include everything I found] by them, and that Ripple published an Insights article about BCG? Ripple doesn't just choose random businesses to use and feature in them Insights articles, and I feel fairly confident the same can be said about the BCG. Its kind of like partnerships in the sense that we[the general public] are not going to hear about them until they're already in process.

Edited by Guest

On 7/28/2018 at 10:55 PM, OzAlphaWolf said:

Yeh, but...

...banks will never use XRP

...bitcoin is the future

...Ripple will succeed but XRP won't

...XRP is too fast so the price won't rise

...xRapid doesn't even need XRP

...SBI will do nothing. It's one more pipe dream for delusional fan boys

...market cap

...volume

Yep pretty much .42 and Ripple dumps millions of xrp a month.