Sign in to follow this  
nicktemple

What chance do you believe, you will reach your own personal goals with xrp.

Honest percentage for XRP hitting personal target.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Personal XRP percentage

• %10
    • %20
    • %30
    • %40
    • %60
    • %70
    • %80
    • %90
    • %100
    • Never sold all for XML ūüėč
    • %50 sorry forgot to add.

If you need XRP to be worth $10, $100, $1000 or what ever.

What percentage really do you believe your chances of hitting you goal is?

Edited by nicktemple

At 23 I need it to hit 1000$ after inflation over the next 40 years (unless XRP itself becomes a currency)

Edited by Sarnos

49 minutes ago, nicktemple said:

If you need XRP to be worth $10, $100, $1000 or what ever.

What percentage really do you believe your chances of hitting you goal is?

You are missing the 50% chance  option :).

Obviously the more you hold, the less the price has to be for your own personal 'moon' (unless you have really expensive tastes).

I'm busting out the party invitations at $10, anything more is a bonus.

I am 100% convinced of XRP getting to the $10 mark - beyond that who knows.

Edited by dadofzara

33 minutes ago, dadofzara said:

Obviously the more you hold, the less the price has to be for your own personal 'moon' (unless you have really expensive tastes).

I'm busting out the party invitations at $10, anything more is a bonus.

I am 100% convinced of XRP getting to the $10 mark - beyond that who knows.

It's crazy but $10 makes me more than happy and if/when XRP will be adopted I can see we hit $100 quite fast before a longer period of consolidation

Nothing less than perfection: $0. My investment is an artistic expression about letting go of materialism.   If it all goes wrong and XRP goes north of $10, I'll console myself by being filthy rich.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

I live by the mantra that you don't stop working because you get old, you get old because you stop working.

Life changing for me will be $10. I'll start my own business and be living my dream. 

To have many millions as a result of an investment would mean a LOT will go to local charities confidentially.  Waking up with millions doesn't help others (my opinion). 

Just my 2 zerps. If you want to have millions in the bank go for it. Your investment, your choice.

But the journey is as much fun as this community ?

3 hours ago, horizon said:

J'en sais rien si mes objectif seront atteint(10 100 1000 $), en tout cas j'espère que dans l'avenir être capable d'envoyer de l'argent d'un point A à B en 3-5 secondes.

..je ne parle pas français :lol:

On 7/28/2018 at 9:20 AM, Mmonriver said:

I live by the mantra that you don't stop working because you get old, you get old because you stop working.

Life changing for me will be $10. I'll start my own business and be living my dream. 

To have many millions as a result of an investment would mean a LOT will go to local charities confidentially.  Waking up with millions doesn't help others (my opinion). 

Just my 2 zerps. If you want to have millions in the bank go for it. Your investment, your choice.

But the journey is as much fun as this community ?

So true.  Even if I became a billionaire, I'd still work.  Though I'd work my own schedule.  I'd do something like set up a consulting business and work whenever I wanted to, but spend the rest of my time traveling the US trailing a tiny home behind my new truck, stopping at various places to fish, hunt, sight-see, hike, etc., and occasionally travel to other parts of the world.  I too would donate tons to non-profits (which I currently do anyhow).  If I just quit everything because I became filthy rich, it would be disastrous for me.  I could totally see myself becoming a heroin addict and eventually blowing my brains out with a shotgun.  For me, I have to stay busy.