Rachel lee connecting Dots of XRP with SDR (IMF currency ), CME and Miguel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Friends,  I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ( IMF's Currency )and found it very interesting so thought to share with you. I am quoting them word by word and providing y

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26 The +-55billion #xrp is the digital gold which the IMF will use to reliquidify the world after the next financial crisis (coming soon). XRP will need to be valued in

Exactly. I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Without any warning or explanation she stopped posing on twitter on Aug 6 and nothing has been heard from her since. I find this intriguing given the prolific nature of her posting history. To add further to the mystery, various posters on XRP Chat have also "disappeared" under similar circumstances.

I hope she hasn't fallen foul of the phantom rasberry blower of old London town!

Without any warning or explanation she stopped posing on twitter on Aug 6 and nothing has been heard from her since. I find this intriguing given the prolific nature of her posting history. To add further to the mystery, various posters on XRP Chat have also "disappeared" under similar circumstances.
I hope she hasn't fallen foul of the phantom rasberry blower of old London town!

Might they, perhaps, very tinfoil hatty, just be on vacation? 8 august... 3 weeks of vacation...