Rachel lee connecting Dots of XRP with SDR (IMF currency ), CME and Miguel

1 hour ago, radcity79 said:

"Not everyone can be trusted to always act responsibly."

This is the heart of why consensus exists. The technology is literally built to address this problem, and that's why everyone's so excited. We've never been able to do this before in a decentralized manner. We've only had centralized systems that wielded, I would argue, far too much "power."

What is exciting about this technology is that it seeks to serve the greatest number of "good" actors and minimize "bad" actors. That is, in essence, what consensus is about. The whole point of DLT, at least theoretically, is that it should work for everyone. The ILP is about interoperability. Interoperability, to me, is "good." Consensus is "good." 

Fundamentally, I believe that Interoperability and Consensus yield economic agreement about value, but not necessarily about Values.

I'm being careful, therefore, not to engage myself in over-selling it, especially to myself, as some sort of a "panacea for all that ails us."

That's all.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Friends,  I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ( IMF's Currency )and found it very interesting so thought to share with you. I am quoting them word by word and providing y

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26 The +-55billion #xrp is the digital gold which the IMF will use to reliquidify the world after the next financial crisis (coming soon). XRP will need to be valued in

Exactly. I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense

Posted Images

I'm not American myself but I see it as the world led by the US may not be perfect but way better than led by other powers such as Russia, China etc. The US may not always play fair but the same goes for other countries as well. The difference is just that the US has more resources and military power so their impact is perceived as more "evil." The Saudis may be a business partner and an ally to the US but I'm sure that if they had the opportunity to crush the US they would do it in the split of a second but they can't. The same goes for Russia. Don't forget that Russia is pretty much led by a dictator who murders his opponents while the country is controlled by the mafia to a very large extent. I don't see the US as an anti-christ at all in comparison. 
Their propaganda has worked wonders :)
17 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

Not unless they break their own cryptography 

There's a simple solution to this: They hand over the secret keys of all the escrowed accounts to the IMF and sign a contract that all duplicates of the keys are destroyed

4 hours ago, silly_ann said:

There's a simple solution to this: They hand over the secret keys of all the escrowed accounts to the IMF and sign a contract that all duplicates of the keys are destroyed

This would not let the IMF pull the XRP out of escrow before the escrow times out.

Also, the IMF could simply rekey those wallets, aka change the wallet's Master Key.

1 minute ago, KarmaCoverage said:

This would not let the IMF pull the XRP out of escrow before the escrow times out.

Also, the IMF could simply rekey those wallets, aka change the wallet's Master Key.

True. But getting 1B XRP out of the escrow each month should be sufficient imo

10 minutes ago, silly_ann said:

True. But getting 1B XRP out of the escrow each month should be sufficient imo

It could be, depending upon the value of XRP.

I've almost wrote in my How xPool write up about Ripple becoming a "Lender of last resort", but I didn't because I thought many may think it was far fetched, and I didnt want to take away from the meat of the write up.

If Ripple sold significant amounts of XRP to the IMF or BIS, i would not be surprised, and would be on another level of bullish.

I think I was one of the first to argue that the Fed/Central banks getting involved was the Ultimate end game for XRP.

This is monetary system architecture stuff.

Edited by KarmaCoverage
On 7/28/2018 at 10:15 AM, Stormchaser417 said:

Exactly.
I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense.) 
Anyway, JC Collins has written extensively about this, and does an incredible job tying things together. As more and more information comes out, I've only grown more and more confident that he is correct.

Now what I'm about to say will be highly controversial and will probably result in some hate and ridicule, but a little about myself: I've studied eschatology (the study of end-times Bible prophecy) for thirty years. I was an administrator over a very large eschatology message board for many years, go to conferences around the country, et cetera. So when cryptocurrencies began a few years back, I was immediately interested in them due to their role (IMHO) in a sort of foreshadowing of the global one-world monetary system which is described in the Biblical book of Revelation. When the anti-Christ one day implements a system by which no one can buy or sell without a "mark" (which could be an engraving, tattoo, or implant, according to the original Greek language), there will have to be a one-world monetary control system already in place. So after a year or two of research, I gravitated toward the IMF-XRP connection as my chief suspect in the fulfillment of these prophecies. Now let me be clear: I am not suggesting that there is anything inherently evil about Ripple, the IMF, XRP, or even a one-world currency or monetary system. I want to be very clear about this. I simply think that this system will be hijacked by an evil world dictator in the days of the "Tribulation" period, by the man Christians know as the anti-Christ. This is why I invest in it with a clear conscience. (In fact I find a certain ironic poetic justice in knowing that I will donate many of my profits toward Christian missions. ;)

Point-being, I was already eyeing cryptocurrency as an essential feature of this eventual one-world-currency, and as these pieces fall into place, my confidence level rises. I'm NOT dogmatic about any of this, because the Bible is intentionally cryptic with regard to end-times prophecies. (Those of us who believe these prophecies do not believe that it was written as a tool to predict the future per se, but rather as a way of recognizing and verifying said fulfillments in hindsight.) I do however feel strongly enough about it that I'm using my understanding of Bible prophecy as one more "tool" to help me understand where all of this is ultimately going, and I think that JC Collins is right on the money with his writings. For the record, I'm not suggesting that he subscribes to anything I just mentioned. While he does refer to a "Crown Beast" in his writings, so far as I know he is not suggesting what I am suggesting and I have no idea what his religious beliefs are. I do however feel that his predictions are highly compatible with my own (which are based on prophecy.)  Laugh if you will, but it led me here....

You're not alone in your conclusions. It's pretty obvious that this tech (not just XRP) is the next step. I'm not even Christian but am familiar with the bible and other religious texts as well as the natural progression of human history. Individuals to tribes, tribes to city-states, city-states to countries, ect. You'd have to be mentally blind to not see the inevitability of it all.

Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 6h6 hours ago

More

Another coincidence? The Bilderberg group operates as a global shadow government. Decisions that are made here are taken as marching orders for attendees to take back to their respective fields to ensure d shaping of d New World Order..

image.thumb.png.f1739f43a5f025898abfc1bad83e47b8.png

image.thumb.png.89220cd2ce3a81fc7b3d61f51322770b.png

image.thumb.png.82c53f8f113b5331095a68286b282899.png

8 minutes ago, RDS said:

Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 60m60 minutes ago

More

For those doubting and limiting the value of #xrp based on small thinking, pay attention to a genius whose trading motto is "Dont miss the next ethereum". When discussing trading, theres no doubt he refers to value. ;)

image.thumb.png.e1a927e86f1fab54bd7e7baeae11e831.png

Didn't he sell most of his xrp after the last run?