Rachel lee connecting Dots of XRP with SDR (IMF currency ), CME and Miguel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Friends,  I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ( IMF's Currency )and found it very interesting so thought to share with you. I am quoting them word by word and providing y

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26 The +-55billion #xrp is the digital gold which the IMF will use to reliquidify the world after the next financial crisis (coming soon). XRP will need to be valued in

Exactly. I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stormchaser417 said:

It was either a miracle and a fulfillment of prophecy, or it was a powerful and elite organization making a knowing and active effort to bring about the fulfillment of prophecy. Can you name many other nations which laid dormant for two-thousand years before suddenly springing to life, exactly as predicted? 

I've never studied any of this and will be the first to admit that you know a LOT more about it than I do... but in this specific instance I think it's like predicting that a fly will be crushed on my car windshield.  It may not happen today, this week, or this month.  It may not happen until I've bought and sold 3 different cars.  But sooner or later, driving around, a fly is going to crash into my windshield and go splat.   I'd bet that in every civilization that is persecuted (which the Israelites were) or that finds itself in decline, there is a prominent figure who predicts they will rise from the ashes at some point in the distant future, and restore their former glory.  In 99.9% of cases, both the civilization and the prophecy are lost to history forever.  Israel just happened to be the one-off that managed it. 

There very well may be incredible prophecies that are (or will be) fulfilled, but I don't think that's one of them.

4 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

Not unless they break their own cryptography

I see what you’re getting at, but I don’t see that happening. Ripple’s messaging has been very clear that the escrow is binding. 

That being said - I have a lot of problems with Ripple’s communications. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them pull a 180 RE escrow accessibility.

2 hours ago, Stormchaser417 said:

You're short-sighted. Even looking at it from a non-believer's secular perspective, is it really so difficult to believe that maybe, just maybe there are powerful players who are pulling strings to bring about the fulfillment of some of these thousands-of-years-old prophecies, because they themselves believe? You may think it's lunacy, but what if certain rich and powerful players do not? Players like those inside the Vatican, just for one example? 

Take the restoration of Israel as a nation in 1948, for example. This was a miraculous fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Thousands of years earlier, Ezekiel predicted that this would occur in his famous "valley of dried bones" prophecy. Then the United Nations made it happen. Israel had been "dead" as a nation for thousands of years, and then suddenly sprang back to life, becoming one of the most prominent and militarily powerful nations in the world? Coincidence? No. It was either a miracle and a fulfillment of prophecy, or it was a powerful and elite organization making a knowing and active effort to bring about the fulfillment of prophecy. Can you name many other nations which laid dormant for two-thousand years before suddenly springing to life, exactly as predicted? 

You don't have to believe that God is guiding these events, but you should at least consider that there is an intelligent plan behind it all... even if it's only a human shadow player/players.

And now we are entering the next phase.

This! I definitely believe that we bring about the things we believe and the thoughts we hold in our minds are manifested into reality. if someone believes it, they will work to make it happen. Maybe that's how prophecies work, someone voices a thought, writes it down, and others run away with it. self fulfilling?

Also, the end of the world doesn't necessarily have to mean the planet explodes, everyone raptures, and nothing is left. It can also mean the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT. The Mayans believed the end of a cycle meant the start of a new cycle. There have been incredibly dramatic shifts that have been happening since the dawn of the internet in the 90's and in 2012, the pace has dramatically picked up(bitcoin 2011?). Power is shifting, it really does feel like a NWO is right around the corner..

DISCLAIMER: I entertain  any idea as plausible and fully believe none of them.

5 hours ago, Stormchaser417 said:

Exactly.
I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense.) 
Anyway, JC Collins has written extensively about this, and does an incredible job tying things together. As more and more information comes out, I've only grown more and more confident that he is correct.

Now what I'm about to say will be highly controversial and will probably result in some hate and ridicule, but a little about myself: I've studied eschatology (the study of end-times Bible prophecy) for thirty years. I was an administrator over a very large eschatology message board for many years, go to conferences around the country, et cetera. So when cryptocurrencies began a few years back, I was immediately interested in them due to their role (IMHO) in a sort of foreshadowing of the global one-world monetary system which is described in the Biblical book of Revelation. When the anti-Christ one day implements a system by which no one can buy or sell without a "mark" (which could be an engraving, tattoo, or implant, according to the original Greek language), there will have to be a one-world monetary control system already in place. So after a year or two of research, I gravitated toward the IMF-XRP connection as my chief suspect in the fulfillment of these prophecies. Now let me be clear: I am not suggesting that there is anything inherently evil about Ripple, the IMF, XRP, or even a one-world currency or monetary system. I want to be very clear about this. I simply think that this system will be hijacked by an evil world dictator in the days of the "Tribulation" period, by the man Christians know as the anti-Christ. This is why I invest in it with a clear conscience. (In fact I find a certain ironic poetic justice in knowing that I will donate many of my profits toward Christian missions. ;)

Point-being, I was already eyeing cryptocurrency as an essential feature of this eventual one-world-currency, and as these pieces fall into place, my confidence level rises. I'm NOT dogmatic about any of this, because the Bible is intentionally cryptic with regard to end-times prophecies. (Those of us who believe these prophecies do not believe that it was written as a tool to predict the future per se, but rather as a way of recognizing and verifying said fulfillments in hindsight.) I do however feel strongly enough about it that I'm using my understanding of Bible prophecy as one more "tool" to help me understand where all of this is ultimately going, and I think that JC Collins is right on the money with his writings. For the record, I'm not suggesting that he subscribes to anything I just mentioned. While he does refer to a "Crown Beast" in his writings, so far as I know he is not suggesting what I am suggesting and I have no idea what his religious beliefs are. I do however feel that his predictions are highly compatible with my own (which are based on prophecy.)  Laugh if you will, but it led me here....

Yo, it's called DLT. The whole point is nobody can control. The ILP is value-agnostic. This arrangement of IMF-XRP would be to build liquidity for global transfers of all currencies, creating a more just and balanced world. I would argue that the uni-polar globe led by the USA is more of an ant-christ situation. 

We are talking about a decentralized bridge asset that creates an internet of value. I'm sorry, with all due respect, I think you're extremely dogmatic and you're blinded by all your years of studying one subject from one perspective (end times). 

I'm not saying the future is perfect. But it's certainly more just and balanced (if we move to a true IOV). 

Best,

55 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

Not unless they break their own cryptography

You are watching it at the wrong ankle . It won’t happen over night . There would be announcement and all escrow contracts would be given to the imf . That means they would stock 1 b each month the next years. The whole problem here is the rest of the market - the free circulating xrp

55 minutes ago, radcity79 said:

Yo, it's called DLT. The whole point is nobody can control. The ILP is value-agnostic. This arrangement of IMF-XRP would be to build liquidity for global transfers of all currencies, creating a more just and balanced world. I would argue that the uni-polar globe led by the USA is more of an ant-christ situation. 

We are talking about a decentralized bridge asset that creates an internet of value. I'm sorry, with all due respect, I think you're extremely dogmatic and you're blinded by all your years of studying one subject from one perspective (end times). 

I'm not saying the future is perfect. But it's certainly more just and balanced (if we move to a true IOV). 

Best,

I'm not American myself but I see it as the world led by the US may not be perfect but way better than led by other powers such as Russia, China etc. The US may not always play fair but the same goes for other countries as well. The difference is just that the US has more resources and military power so their impact is perceived as more "evil." The Saudis may be a business partner and an ally to the US but I'm sure that if they had the opportunity to crush the US they would do it in the split of a second but they can't. The same goes for Russia. Don't forget that Russia is pretty much led by a dictator who murders his opponents while the country is controlled by the mafia to a very large extent. I don't see the US as an anti-christ at all in comparison.