Rachel lee connecting Dots of XRP with SDR (IMF currency ), CME and Miguel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Friends,  I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ( IMF's Currency )and found it very interesting so thought to share with you. I am quoting them word by word and providing y

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26 The +-55billion #xrp is the digital gold which the IMF will use to reliquidify the world after the next financial crisis (coming soon). XRP will need to be valued in

Exactly. I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RDS said:

Listen to Miguel Vias slip up and give it all away. Read between the lines, Ripple cannot become a lender of Last Resort. Thats the IMFs Job.. ;)

Start at 53:55 to 55:01

I can accept her theories but there's one thing that absolutely doesn't make sense, which is the fact that Jed McCaleb, Arthur Britto and Chris Larsen own 20% of this outstanding asset. Unless they are some sort of smoke screen being controlled by a bigger group, this scenario doesn't really make sense.

Just now, ed1 said:

I can accept her theories but there's one thing that absolutely doesn't make sense, which is the fact that Jed McCaleb, Arthur Britto and Chris Larsen own 20% of this outstanding asset. Unless they are some sort of smoke screen being controlled by a bigger group, this scenario doesn't really make sense.

i agree with you, and i had the same question in my mind but i guess there are too many unknowns here bro, so we dont have any option but wait to see how things unfold. 

Look at the things I have made BOLD,  CME makes minority stake investments in early stage technology companies.  I have always thought SBI was not the only company that had a ownership stake in Ripple.

Digital Asset Holding/Digital Asset Holdings Group, early investor in Ripple and I believe also hold a ownership stake in Ripple.

Dwolla, we know is currently working with Ripple.

All the major stock exchanges and derivatives market are now owned by ICE, InterContinental Exchange, lots of good things happening behind the scenes for sure.

CME Ventures

As an industry leader, CME Group recognizes the need to foster innovation – both within and outside of our company. With that in mind, CME Ventures LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CME Group, Inc., makes minority stake investments in early stage technology companies whose innovative products and services may impact CME Group’s business in the longer term.

CME Ventures seeks companies with technologies that could impact platforms and systems, enhance user experience, or provide new products and services in the financial ecosystem of the future. 

Supporting the development of new technologies enables CME Group to strengthen our business and to provide enhanced services to our customers.

Portfolio Companies

1QBit
1QBit is a software company dedicated to building quantum-ready development tools and software to solve the world’s most demanding computational challenges. The company’s platforms enable the development of applications that are compatible with both classical and quantum processors. 1QBit collaborates with leading research institutions and partners with Fortune 500 clients to solve intractable industry problems found in the fields of optimization, simulation, and machine learning. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, 1QBit’s interdisciplinary team of mathematicians, physicists, software developers, and quantum computing experts uncover new ways of harnessing advanced classical and quantum computing systems.

CrossLend
CrossLend intermediates loans and securitises them into bonds, in which investors can invest via the CrossLend platform. The advantages of single loan securitisation: pan-European investments are made possible by means of a uniform securities structure, and can also be broadly diversified at a supranational level.

Digital Asset Holdings
Digital Asset Holdings builds distributed, encrypted straight through processing tools. Its technology improves efficiency, security, compliance and settlement speed. The New York headquartered firm has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Budapest, and London.

Digital Currency Group
Digital Currency Group aims to accelerate the development of a better financial system. Based in New York, it builds and supports bitcoin and blockchain companies by leveraging insights, network, and access to capital.

Dwolla
Through its simple yet dynamic APIs, Dwolla is providing modern businesses and platforms a powerful infrastructure to quickly access and leverage the nation's bank transfer system, called ACH. When directly connected to financial institutions through its FiSync API, Dwolla enables real-time authentication and authorization of bank accounts, as well as instant confirmation and availability of good funds.

Filament
Filament builds hardware and software for the Industrial Internet, allowing companies to securely connect and monitor their assets through long-range wireless networks. Encrypting down to the hardware level and leveraging Blockchain technology, Filament's decentralized network stack allows any device to connect, interact, and transact value independent of a central authority. Filament has offices in Reno, Denver, Minneapolis and San Francisco.

Fortscale
Fortscale's user behavior analytics (UBA) solution combines expertise from the Israeli Defense Force's elite security unit, big data analytics and advanced machine learning to deliver the holy grail of enterprise security: The ability to rapidly detect and eliminate insider threats.

iguazio
iguazio was founded in 2014 with a fresh approach to the data management challenges faced by today’s enterprises. The iguazio Continuous Analytics Data Platform has fundamentally redesigned the entire data stack to bridge the enterprise skill gap and accelerate performance of real-time and analytics processing in big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud-native applications. iguazio provides a single, secure, high-performance source of data. It enables the digital transformation of enterprise companies and simplifies real-time analytics at the edge, on-premises and in hybrid environments, complementing the offering of leading cloud providers.

Layer
Millions of messages are managed by Layer for businesses around the world every day, a full stack cloud communications service.

Nervana
Founded by experts in machine learning, neuroscience, and computer engineering, Nervana is developing the next generation of solutions to tackle challenges in data analysis and computation. Using deep learning as a computational paradigm, they are optimizing from algorithms to hardware to develop intelligent solutions for real-world problems. Nervana is bringing unprecedented scale and simplicity to these brain-inspired algorithms.

Orbital Insight
Orbital Insight is a geospatial big data company leveraging the rapidly growing availability of satellite, UAV, and other geospatial data sources. The company's goal is to understand and characterize socioeconomic trends at global, regional and hyperlocal scales.

Powerlytics
Powerlytics provides financial insights and analytics through comprehensive, accurate, and granular consumer and business financial data. The data is derived from IRS tax returns, U.S. Census and the Department of Labor.

Privitar
Privitar is a leading privacy engineering company that enables organisations to use, share and derive insights from data safely. Their software products encapsulate leading patented privacy engineering IP.

Ripple
Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information - giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV).

SparkCognition
SparkCognition is the world's first Cognitive Security Analytics company. SparkCognition has developed cutting-edge machine learning technology that model physical and virtual assets, continuously learn from data, and derive intelligent insights to secure and protect assets around the clock.  

Wickr
Founded by privacy advocates and cryptography experts, Wickr allows people to communicate privately, using military-grade, patented encryption technology. The app offers consumers the ability to send self-destructing text, photo, and video messa

Edited by PriceIsRight
2 hours ago, RDS said:

I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ( IMF's Currency )and found it very interesting so thought to share with you. I am quoting them word by word and providing you link of the tweet below.

JC Collins wrote about this in his blog, Philosophy of Metrics, from a geopolitical perspective. I wanted to put a link to it, but interestingly it's down this morning. This after he posted an interesting blog about the Iranian validator. 

Specifically I think the blog about the SDR being replaced by XRP was called, "Interledger the New World Bank".

Edited by VanGogh
25 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

Iranian validator

fyi it's NOT a validating node and has no known significance -- as per the thread it's just likely some random dude toying with XRPL

Screenshot_2018-07-28-22-22-41.thumb.png.602c13244a2b44f7836a17e062c43603.png

Soooo many dots. Thanks Rachel for the idea to further look into the number 7.

I found this thread by a stock broker on Twitter talking about the future of some commodities I've invested in.

7/7 is National Strawberry Sundae Day and Chocolate Day. But why is there no National Chocolate Sundae Day? Because dairy is doomed. I'm not going to go into too much detail but stay with me. Canadian tariffs will cripple the entire dairy market. After the US is destroyed in the next financial crisis (soon). Thanks again for the tip Rachel! Strawberry farmers and chocolate producer will no longer be able to rely on dairy products to promote the industries. 7/7 will be National Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Day (soon). 

Not Financial Advice. 

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Screenshot_2018-07-28-22-22-41.thumb.png.602c13244a2b44f7836a17e062c43603.png

Soooo many dots. Thanks Rachel for the idea to further look into the number 7.

I found this thread by a stock broker on Twitter talking about the future of some commodities I've invested in.

7/7 is National Strawberry Sundae Day and Chocolate Day. But why is there no National Chocolate Sundae Day? Because dairy is doomed. I'm not going to go into too much detail but stay with me. Canadian tariffs will cripple the entire dairy market. After the US is destroyed in the next financial crisis (soon). Thanks again for the tip Rachel! Strawberry farmers and chocolate producer will no longer be able to rely on dairy products to promote the industries. 7/7 will be National Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Day (soon). 

Not Financial Advice. 

So no milk chocolate then?

1 hour ago, VanGogh said:

JC Collins wrote about this in his blog, Philosophy of Metrics, from a geopolitical perspective. I wanted to put a link to it, but interestingly it's down this morning. This after he posted an interesting blog about the Iranian validator. 

Specifically I think the blog about the SDR being replaced by XRP was called, "Interledger the New World Bank".

Exactly.
I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense.) 
Anyway, JC Collins has written extensively about this, and does an incredible job tying things together. As more and more information comes out, I've only grown more and more confident that he is correct.

Now what I'm about to say will be highly controversial and will probably result in some hate and ridicule, but a little about myself: I've studied eschatology (the study of end-times Bible prophecy) for thirty years. I was an administrator over a very large eschatology message board for many years, go to conferences around the country, et cetera. So when cryptocurrencies began a few years back, I was immediately interested in them due to their role (IMHO) in a sort of foreshadowing of the global one-world monetary system which is described in the Biblical book of Revelation. When the anti-Christ one day implements a system by which no one can buy or sell without a "mark" (which could be an engraving, tattoo, or implant, according to the original Greek language), there will have to be a one-world monetary control system already in place. So after a year or two of research, I gravitated toward the IMF-XRP connection as my chief suspect in the fulfillment of these prophecies. Now let me be clear: I am not suggesting that there is anything inherently evil about Ripple, the IMF, XRP, or even a one-world currency or monetary system. I want to be very clear about this. I simply think that this system will be hijacked by an evil world dictator in the days of the "Tribulation" period, by the man Christians know as the anti-Christ. This is why I invest in it with a clear conscience. (In fact I find a certain ironic poetic justice in knowing that I will donate many of my profits toward Christian missions. ;)

Point-being, I was already eyeing cryptocurrency as an essential feature of this eventual one-world-currency, and as these pieces fall into place, my confidence level rises. I'm NOT dogmatic about any of this, because the Bible is intentionally cryptic with regard to end-times prophecies. (Those of us who believe these prophecies do not believe that it was written as a tool to predict the future per se, but rather as a way of recognizing and verifying said fulfillments in hindsight.) I do however feel strongly enough about it that I'm using my understanding of Bible prophecy as one more "tool" to help me understand where all of this is ultimately going, and I think that JC Collins is right on the money with his writings. For the record, I'm not suggesting that he subscribes to anything I just mentioned. While he does refer to a "Crown Beast" in his writings, so far as I know he is not suggesting what I am suggesting and I have no idea what his religious beliefs are. I do however feel that his predictions are highly compatible with my own (which are based on prophecy.)  Laugh if you will, but it led me here....

Edited by Stormchaser417
1 minute ago, Merxy said:

Another day another " connecting imaginary dots" and "reading between the lines" delusional theory being done

The thing is, in a broad sense the use case alone for XRP is considered by most outsiders of the XRP realm to be "delusional theory being done". There are a lot of powerful people around the world who wish for a single world currency. XRP makes more sense as a replacement to SDR than most ideas. Much of the SDR value is from the US, so it's not unlike the reserve status the US already has on the $. XRP would be far more decentralized. 

19 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

The thing is, in a broad sense the use case alone for XRP is considered by most outsiders of the XRP realm to be "delusional theory being done". There are a lot of powerful people around the world who wish for a single world currency. XRP makes more sense as a replacement to SDR than most ideas. Much of the SDR value is from the US, so it's not unlike the reserve status the US already has on the $. XRP would be far more decentralized. 

"There are a lot of powerful people around the world who wish for a single world currency"

Source?

4 hours ago, RDS said:

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26

The +-55billion #xrp is the digital gold which the IMF will use to reliquidify the world after the next financial crisis (coming soon). XRP will need to be valued in the 4 digits first. This is why the rush is on to get the ecosystem up and running.. ACCUMULATE, and be Patient.."

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26

More

Thank you for the support.. As I've pointed, this could moon overnight. All i can say is wait for october G20 meeting. All will be more clear. The G20 are like IMF directors. After G20 you'll see SEC crushing many cryptos.. polysign will be released.. then it begins.."

I'm wet