Rachel lee connecting Dots of XRP with SDR (IMF currency ), CME and Miguel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Friends,  I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ( IMF's Currency )and found it very interesting so thought to share with you. I am quoting them word by word and providing y

"Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26 The +-55billion #xrp is the digital gold which the IMF will use to reliquidify the world after the next financial crisis (coming soon). XRP will need to be valued in

Exactly. I'm of the strong opinion that BearableGuy got most of his inspiration from Collin's Philosophy of Metrics. (Some even believe that they are the same person, although this is utter nonsense

Posted Images

Rachel Lee‏ @LeeR912 Jul 26

More

If you ever thought that #Ripple's partnerships were just random, think again. We've pointed this out previously & do so again, Ripples current partnership focus is on strategic interests, FX markets, Oil markets, Derivatives.. Not so much remittances as they make you believe..

image.thumb.png.d21a6ecb88443b77abd1e3a466a894eb.png

image.thumb.png.57332d33971f0a2bfda653df1e56ed5b.png

More

Bretton Woods Committee podcast.. Listen carefully how it is discussed that d IMFs [outdated] SDRs could become relevant OVERNIGHT (same can be done for xrp) & HOW... Replace d SDRs with what #Ripple is positioning #xrp for..

image.thumb.png.b955402c27432c80007b2629213b3144.png

image.thumb.png.2edcbf5eec2c8a8e23bf5530dbc5ee04.png

More

Now lets listen in to the Chicago Economics Society discuss the SDR with current and former IMF senior officials..

image.png

Edited by RDS

"Rachel - Listen to Miguel Vias slip up and give it all away. Read between the lines, Ripple cannot become a lender of Last Resort. Thats the IMFs Job.. ;)"

Start 53:55 to 55:01

RDS- ( Disclaimer- its not financial or investment advice )  Miguel states something along the lines of " May be we become lender of last resort, May be something would have to change in structure and then we may have to have a different organisation." 

If you add this with Chris larsen being advisor, it does help connecting the dots. 

Edited by RDS
32 minutes ago, RDS said:

If you ever thought that #Ripple's partnerships were just random, think again. We've pointed this out previously & do so again, Ripples current partnership focus is on strategic interests, FX markets, Oil markets, Derivatives.. Not so much remittances as they make you believe..

Now you make my head spin. Beautiful.

47 minutes ago, RDS said:

Dear Friends, 

I found post below about potential of XRP replacing SDR ......

I was just reading this on twitter. My head is doing doughnuts right now. I knew bearableguy123 had to be an insider based on his predictions. As much as I loved reading posts and watching @AlexCobb (wrench gang), I knew the riddles were not completely solved. There will always be more coming out.

I am convinced that the world will drastically change much like it has before in revolutions past. The last revolution was the transition into the age of information. The power of the internet has brought the world closer together, yet we are still fragmented. This next revolution will build on top of that to make it an age of connectivity and globalization.

As a 20yo growing up in this age of information and witnessing the transition, I am so excited for what the future holds. 

Also I would love to expand on these theories in the THC. The Biochip/Gates link is just too damn convenient.