Sign in to follow this  

Tushar Jain w/ CNBC Crpto Trader

2 hours ago, NanamiIsLove said:

Tone Vays for trading (hates xrp but correlations & strategy apply) 
Saifedean Ammous for economics (hates xrp but economics are the same with btc) 
Chris Derose (dislikes xrp, but has excellent commentary on what this ''blockchain'' space actually is) 

Listen & form your own opinion. 

I agree completely here. It's healthy (although often irritating) to listen to talented people with dissenting opinions. It's good to get out of the XRP echo chamber sometimes. The three you mentioned are good to listen to.

Ran Neuter and Tushar Jain are just inauthentic twits....gnats. Their agenda is clear to all and their minds are closed. I won't be wasting a minute of time on either of them in the future. What an embarrassingly shallow interview.

2 hours ago, NanamiIsLove said:

Do not listen to CNBC crypto trader! Waste of your life for these ''blockchain'' pump'n dump scams.
If you want some actually useful people to listen to, but should ignore the part where they hate on xrp... 

Tone Vays for trading (hates xrp but correlations & strategy apply) 
Saifedean Ammous for economics (hates xrp but economics are the same with btc) 
Chris Derose (dislikes xrp, but has excellent commentary on what this ''blockchain'' space actually is) 

Listen & form your own opinion. 

LOL...now I know where you got your "0.18" USD/XRP....and why you're waiting for this price to like you say "invest" in something that is not worth the price it's at right now LOL

Some valid points that are worth listening to, some are not very valid. I understand people getting upset when someone has problems with their investment, but you cant have it both ways, super happy when well known investors publicly compliment their investment (Arlington). 

I see no issues about criticising investments they hold the opposite position in, it is the same as these well known investors pumping projects they have holdings in (this applies to non crypto too)

17 minutes ago, Trickery said:

So on the one hand XRP has too much velocity while on the other there is too much risk of slippage? What an idiot.

I commented in another thread about this interview regarding his statement at 9:40 mark, "perception is reality". It's clearly not about what he is saying, it's what he wants you to believe in what he is saying.

This guy truly believes he's a jedi but in reality he's just a carnival barker. 

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

This guy truly believes he's a jedi but in reality he's just a carnival barker. 

As some of the brighter kids are saying, lately:  "Hopium dealer, confirmed."

Whether he's sincere - and dipping into his own supply - is another matter...

4 hours ago, Malloy said:

LOL...now I know where you got your "0.18" USD/XRP....and why you're waiting for this price to like you say "invest" in something that is not worth the price it's at right now LOL

No & wrong. While this ''invest'' fallacy is quite common; unless you've been buying shares in companies who use the xrp ledger, you're not ''investing'' anything. Nice straw-man though.

8 hours ago, Waywardfolk said:

Tushar has been all over Twitter as of late talking about shorting XRP, and was pretty disrespectful to David Schwartz last night.   Any thoughts in regards to some of his comments on XRP?

I am kind of glad he is short in  xrp Vs bitcoin pair. I would love to see the look on his face if/when xrp reaches $10. 

1 hour ago, RDS said:

I am kind of glad he is short in  xrp Vs bitcoin pair. I would love to see the look on his face if/when xrp reaches $10. 

Man, the more people post these stills of him in the video, with eyes all wide and innocent, talking about "billions of dollars", with a look that says he's never held more than 50k in his hands, the sadder I get for the guy...  Maybe he believes what he's saying;  maybe shorting XRP is really the best thing he could come up with - or what someone would pay him to do - I don't know - but these photos of him are bumming me out, bigtime.

Ohwell, it's not his money he's risking;  he'll be fine. :)   But his poor investors...

Edited by NightJanitor

51 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

Man, the more people post these stills of him in the video, with eyes all wide and innocent, talking about "billions of dollars", with a look that says he's never held more than 50k in his hands, the sadder I get for the guy...  Maybe he believes what he's saying;  maybe shorting XRP is really the best thing he could come up with - or what someone would pay him to do - I don't know - but these photos of him are bumming me out, bigtime.

Ohwell, it's not his money he's risking;  he'll be fine. :)

I dunno. The more I look at his face, the more I want to chop him in the throat. Which I would never do, of course. 

Watching the video yesterday, it looked as though even Ran was biting his lip a bit... you can tell even he has woken up to XRP’s true value... he was loading questions trying to dig and find out how much this numpty knew, alas not a lot, someone said it above, just came across as a fake intellectual who got lucky on some trades and now has a chip on his shoulder... looking forward to seeing that smug mug knocked down a peg or two! :)