Swift_Exit

Zerpening Lurker

This thread has become a Zerpening entry portal or Zerpening lite.

If anyone wants entry to the Zerpening and  meets the entry requirements (no comment on how to prove you are a female Wookiee) shoot me a PM and I will invite you. 

Looking forward to seeing the new members join the best internet hangout on the web.

Edited by Chewiecoin

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

Update to the Zerpening entry rules:

Any proper use of the world Chewsday and XRP Mooning gets you automatic access lol. 

I am OOL.

1 hour ago, Zerptallica said:

Long time lurker (April '17), first time poster. Working through Sunday morning Zerpening withdrawals. My coffee and brekky isn't quite the same without the reading material. 

24 posts to go.

You'll get there in no time.

6 hours ago, Zerptallica said:

Long time lurker (April '17), first time poster. Working through Sunday morning Zerpening withdrawals. My coffee and brekky isn't quite the same without the reading material. 

24 posts to go.

For me the same.... reading since August 2017. It’s feels a bit being caught for voyeurisme... But I’m happy joining this great place!

One of my mantra for holding xrp.

The picture shows ingame valute for gems. I play for fun this game over 3 years now, its a loong game. You have to upgrade things and so, just like a regular game. To upgrade things and there are 50 things, for eatch level and there are many levels, some are lv40 you have to wait for 14 days!!! just for one level. BUT if you buy 500 gems for 5$ you shave of only FEW hours that is app. 11XRP now. THIS firm SuperCell is making as today 260k $ per DAY,https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/1/clash-of-clans/ they had days when they did 1mil per day!!!. So finnaly to the point, XRP and all that it is and all it can solve (there is enough money for every one but its not distributed equally, or lock away becouse of "airplanes and briefcase theory, fact" and so on... The current price is real for today but not real for the future. Hold it its not worth less that a few hours in some stupid mobile game it has real utility and solves real world problems.

Iam playing this stupid game for 3 years and Holding XRP for 10months, its a brezz, XRP will go up even if SEC is not in our favor, Hold it, it has a best team team behinde it. Clash on every body and cheers.

COC-Gems.jpg

6 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

This thread has become a Zerpening entry portal or Zerpening lite.

If anyone wants entry to the Zerpening and  meets the entry requirements (no comment on how to prove you are a female Wookiee) shoot me a PM and I will invite you. 

Looking forward to seeing the new members join the best internet hangout on the web.

Awesome Chewie 

First time I’ve ever really looked at Bitcoin Lighting Network - feels like I’ve been schooled!

Preloaded accounts, correspondent networks, isn’t this just Swift??? 

If you haven’t seen this great piece below.

i get it,Rome is not center of the world. But idea, a reasonable idea cant be stoped, in my honest opinion is manipulated, whole crypto is manupilated at this point. I see it like a email vs. fax machines. It has to come, digital currecy, papers in wallets is obsolete.

Not sure if I'm the only one who feels like this but does all this seem to good to be true?

I have probably spent 2-3 hours a day for the past 9 months either watching videos or reading anything and everything to do with Ripple and XRP.

I don't think I've ever been so dedicated ?. Even my guitar is just staring at me now with a layer of dust. 

But with the belief I've created from all this research that one day this could be worth $100+

Its kinda scary how sure I've become that one day I could be a millionaire. 

Do you think I need to get some help ? or are there others out there like me.

1 hour ago, Glob said:

i get it,Rome is not center of the world. But idea, a reasonable idea cant be stoped, in my honest opinion is manipulated, whole crypto is manupilated at this point. I see it like a email vs. fax machines. It has to come, digital currecy, papers in wallets is obsolete.

24 minutes ago, Crawl-Walk-Runnnnn said:

Not sure if I'm the only one who feels like this but does all this seem to good to be true?

I have probably spent 2-3 hours a day for the past 9 months either watching videos or reading anything and everything to do with Ripple and XRP.

I don't think I've ever been so dedicated ?. Even my guitar is just staring at me now with a layer of dust. 

But with the belief I've created from all this research that one day this could be worth $100+

Its kinda scary how sure I've become that one day I could be a millionaire. 

Do you think I need to get some help ? or are there others out there like me.

Guys, completely with you. 

Its been posted before but if anyone hasn’t seen it watch the big short.

‘I may have been early, but I’m not wrong’ ?

https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/fcd761d2-027d-4cf1-80c9-cf2dff8ac070