Swift_Exit

Zerpening Lurker

22 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm sorry so many of you were negatively effected by the privatization of the zerpening. We had a number of trolls who felt it best to constantly whine and complain to mods any time a bikini or alternative point of view popped up. I removed a lot of them, but others like knoxy would continue to lurk in the zerpening to find reasons to complain in an attempt to launch his smear campaign across the rest of the forum. 

Because of his actions and the actions of other trolls, we had to go private. 

As mentioned above the rules for admission are pretty simple. 25 post history, don't be a douche, and women are admitted instantly free of charge. (every night is ladies night at club zerpening). 

No worries Chicken, 

By the way all, just been checking out Julio Fauras replacement at Santander - John Whelan. 

Seems like another ETH-a-lite who liked the fuddesk article which quoted Faura saying crypto was not the answer to liquidity management for banks (xrp or otherwise)

https://mobile.twitter.com/_JohnWhelan/status/987037892051693568

Wonderful, at least he's right about Brexit.

Onwards and upwards - bring on Chewsday.

1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm sorry so many of you were negatively effected by the privatization of the zerpening. We had a number of trolls who felt it best to constantly whine and complain to mods any time a bikini or alternative point of view popped up. I removed a lot of them, but others like knoxy would continue to lurk in the zerpening to find reasons to complain in an attempt to launch his smear campaign across the rest of the forum. 

Because of his actions and the actions of other trolls, we had to go private. 

As mentioned above the rules for admission are pretty simple. 25 post history, don't be a douche, and women are admitted instantly free of charge. (every night is ladies night at club zerpening). 

This is why we can't have nice things. I am OOL.

1 hour ago, VanKatoen said:

I fully understand the reasoning behind it. Something had to be done to maintain the unique atmosphere of the Zerpening.

Will get to 25 posts eventually. ?

Right on.

1 hour ago, XRPWORLDSTANDARD said:

Well I’m wondering how many pages I have to catch up. I will have patience and keep posting to get there. Thank you for the update @RegalChicken

38 minutes ago, Zsc4life said:

Also a long-time lurker here who‘s affected by the new rules. Looks like I‘ll habe to write 23 more posts to be able to read the zerpening again. Let‘s do it :D

Welcome Zerpers

2 hours ago, XRPWORLDSTANDARD said:

Well I’m wondering how many pages I have to catch up. I will have patience and keep posting to get there. Thank you for the update @RegalChicken

Welcome! Looks like we all have to catch up a lot of pages when we are allowed back in.

57 minutes ago, Zsc4life said:

Also a long-time lurker here who‘s affected by the new rules. Looks like I‘ll habe to write 23 more posts to be able to read the zerpening again. Let‘s do it :D

And welcome to you as well.

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

And this, I believe, is my 25th post. If I can do it, anyone can. Keep up the good work everyone!

You went from 0 to 25 fairly quick, will see you soon in the Zerpening.

5 minutes ago, VanKatoen said:

Welcome! Looks like we all have to catch up a lot of pages when we are allowed back in.

And welcome to you as well.

thanks!:)

3 hours ago, TheEnd said:

And this, I believe, is my 25th post. If I can do it, anyone can. Keep up the good work everyone!

Jeese I've been out for an evening having a few beers with friends and you have been slaying it ?.

like @VanKatoen said I guess we will see you in the thread soon enough.

Edited by Crawl-Walk-Runnnnn

2 hours ago, Zsc4life said:

You can do it!

8 hours ago, TheEnd said:

IIRC, on or about a Chewsday.

Update to the Zerpening entry rules:

Any proper use of the word Chewsday and XRP Mooning gets you automatic access lol. 

Edited by Chewiecoin