Swift_Exit

Zerpening Lurker

Hey Everyone, 

Long time on the sidelines, now entering the fray as my beloved Zerpening has been locked down! I wonder how many others are thinking the same thing?

Seriously, didn't realise how much I relied on those guys to keep me sane through the barren desert of hodling.

So greetings all.

When moon?

11 minutes ago, buzzerps said:

I’m one of those guys, sad to see it gone. Even messaged @RegalChicken about it :(

I know what you mean, as someone who got in close to ATH but have held since and been lowering DCA it's been a daily check in from my side.

Not sure if I would have done that otherwise....

Bhodl my friend!

15 minutes ago, Swift_Exit said:

Welcome mate, 

I wonder how many none members actually kept tabs on it?

All eyes point to 31st for action according to some, hopefully the action goes in a northerly direction.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanLibertyPawn/status/1022840642500788225

Haha we've all come out of the woodwork now. I Bet there are plenty more of us just watching from the sidelines.

Well it is a chewsday after all, but only time will tell. 

Have been a strong believer in the team driving this new tech, soon enough we will moon!

10 minutes ago, Crawl-Walk-Runnnnn said:

Haha we've all come out of the woodwork now. I Bet there are plenty more of us just watching from the sidelines.

Well it is a chewsday after all, but only time will tell. 

Have been a strong believer in the team driving this new tech, soon enough we will moon!

Agreed - sooner or later utility, not speculation, will drive the price - then lets see how buttcoin and the minions do.

Also a suggestion - Zerpening 4: Who the fudge are these guys?

1 minute ago, Swift_Exit said:

Also a suggestion - Zerpening 4: Who the fudge are these guys?

That will be a whole new generation members who bought at the ATH of, let’s say $ 9.5 ,  holding eachother tight with much love, gifs and likes during the inevitable dip to $ 2.70 afterwards. 

4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

That will be a whole new generation members who bought at the ATH of, let’s say $ 9.5 ,  holding eachother tight with much love, gifs and likes during the inevitable dip to $ 2.70 afterwards. 

Agreed - Just without the Bikinis ?

Just now, Swift_Exit said:

Hi @Ripplestiltskin long time reader, thanks for taking the time.

Think the new rules are fair enough actually, it will weed out the trolls, stalkers and potential serial killers.

Obviously we are all Lurkers which is entirely respectable....

Thanks! I guess the Chicken has PM-ed the entry rules we just made up in a hurry, as we were surprised by the number of applications all of a sudden.

I think I will suggest to the other mods to add just one other rule:  one must have virtually killed at least 3 trolls before entering the Zerpening.  Bring scalps as evidence. Lol.

In the meantime you guys can create a “ shadow Zerpening” right here right now, building reputation and, because that’s the main goal, having fun!