Swift_Exit

Zerpening Lurker

3 hours ago, Doctor said:

Lurking since Dec 2017... never sign up to online forums. Had to this time to catch up in the zerpening thread. Is@LilBender ok...? Hope he hasnt died and risen from the dead since ive been away. Any chance of an invite before i have to do 30 posts? Im just gonna bung up the site with 29 more garbage posts. I should have split this first post up.

Welcome to the forum Doc. Hope that you get your 25 posts fast. Is @LilBender ok:), I realy dont know, meaby we can fish him out here to say hello to new zerping bros.

?Trrrooonnn

7 hours ago, Doctor said:

And i have to wait to be moderated too... no rocket gifs for me tonight... i dont think ill make the next bullrun... i reckon shes about to blow.

Hopefully blowing within the next 24 hours! ?

17 hours ago, Doctor said:

Lurking since Dec 2017... never sign up to online forums. Had to this time to catch up in the zerpening thread. Is@LilBender ok...? Hope he hasnt died and risen from the dead since ive been away. Any chance of an invite before i have to do 30 posts? Im just gonna bung up the site with 29 more garbage posts. I should have split this first post up.

It's actually only 25 posts, and it's easier than you think to get there. I was in your shoes when the weekend started, with 0 posts. Now, I'm a fully qualified member of the Zerpening. If I can do it, you can do it. Take heart, and keep posting all across the forum. You'll be there in no time.

1 hour ago, LilBender said:

Send me 200-300 zerps and i’ll Send a zerpening invite to the same wallet.

DA285DCC-E3F8-4F2F-81C2-122B39F60F2C.gif.ed8063c8b50e717d2a1c4cc6db8ed99d.gif

Lol, yeah thats the Zerpening vibe that we all miss;). Tnx LilBender mutch needed and mutch appriappreciated. Cheers

51 minutes ago, XRPWORLDSTANDARD said:

Still need some more posts for that minimum of 25 to enter the zeroing again. I will have a lot to read...

So how much do you have now?

10 hours ago, Crawl-Walk-Runnnnn said:

Ye just keep posting and you will get there. 

Oh look I'm on 13 posts now ?

Just keep going, 25 is doable. Damn i wish this forum had a function below the avatar to show which country you´re coming from. Think that would blow our mind.

I think lurkers did contributed to Xrp community and community in general even if they did not post anything. I, we, they surley must have talked about it to theres friends, family etc...I personaly talked 3 guys into investing, and all the vibe that I transferd was from Zerpening club. I get it why it was closed to public, I whould do the same to protect the place and ppl. that I fond and like, like a family club, but IMHO I belive it should be open to public one day, I think that Zerpening club has a bigger influance in Xrp investition that it may seems at first.

Clash on and gl. everbody