Sign in to follow this  
B088IN

Uphold now supports full Xrp wallet functionality

On 8/4/2018 at 11:24 AM, Makanakis said:

I'm with Uphold since they started, but this will be my last day for the following reasons:

- When you add funs with a card, they say it may take up to 24 hrs to process. Money is taken from your card right away, but it is not available to you even after 24 hrs. 

- Commissions! For a 100 eur, 3.99 eur commission, just to add funds. Just tried the same amount in Coinbase and they take 2.91eur. I thought they were meant to be better than Coinbase!

- Trying to send my XRPs to one of my wallets: Withdrawal fee of almost 7 XRPs! 

So basically, just to buy 100 eur of zerps and send them to one of my wallets will cost me almost 8 eurs! 

Bye bye UpHold, Very dissapointed!

I'm with ya mate, was using uphold but the 24hr+ deposit was annoying to say the least. 3D secure didn't work with the app for my bank, forcing me to use thier site and the high transfer fee is unreasonable..

Moved to Wirex and not looking back, deposits took less than a minute to show ?

On 8/4/2018 at 3:24 AM, Makanakis said:

Bye bye UpHold, Very dissapointed!

I bought some to add to my stack a few weeks back, wanted to support Uphold, they debited my account then the XRP didn't show up for 7 MORE DAYS. They then blamed my bank instead of taking responsibility for their crap site. They are loaded with fees and terrible performance, in the end it would've been cheaper and faster to buy ETH at Coinbase and send it to Binance, stay far away!

On 8/6/2018 at 2:19 AM, TheEnd said:

What do you have against looking for the best value? By your way of thinking, the financial world should go ahead and adopt BTC, even though XRP is cheaper, because, who cares, it's only money.

Are you talking to me or a strawman?

On 8/6/2018 at 1:59 AM, Makanakis said:

I rather give the extra cash to one of the several charities I cooperate with, not to a coorporation over-chargin for their services

I really hate when people virtue signal how much of a good person they are, as if it's important for me to know and to further the discussion.

TheXRPer, welcome to my ignore list. Why do you keep on attacking me or others on a personal level is beyond my understanding. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 17.05.41.png

I am here to talk about XRP and, hopefully, make some cash, not to compete or fight with anyone. 

Edited by Makanakis