katsam

xlm

2 hours ago, Skunkape said:

PSA: This is a manipulated and unregulated market. Garbage gets pumped all the time. Just because someone else you dont like is green doesnt warrant a thread. This isnt new. Youre scared by XLM doing well? Sell your XRP.

I wish there were serious mods on this forum. It used to be good. I came to get the latest rumors and news. Now its just a p155 party where a majority of the posts are “dear diary...” sobbing into the aether.

This is not directed at the OP, but it is at the likes of Merxy / SuperTronk / Queen of whatever - these types are TERRIBLE "investors" giving TERRIBLE advice.   They are the types to buy an asset when it's 90% into a bull run, then complain like crazy when the price drops way below their average buy price.  Likely they don't even hold but end up selling high, then hoping their ex-investments crash and burn to assuage their annoyance at losing money.  I don't see any other reason why they comment on XRP forums unless they once held it (or are paid to FUD).  Either way, they don't contribute anything useful - just complain.  They only feel confidence in an asset if its price rises, therefore they can only buy into a bull-run.  They don't see opportunities when prices are low - they only feel fear, so they never buy low.  

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

This is not directed at the OP, but it is at the likes of Merxy / SuperTronk / Queen of whatever - these types are TERRIBLE "investors" giving TERRIBLE advice.   They are the types to buy an asset when it's 90% into a bull run, then complain like crazy when the price drops way below their average buy price.  Likely they don't even hold but end up selling high, then hoping their ex-investments crash and burn to assuage their annoyance at losing money.  I don't see any other reason why they comment on XRP forums unless they once held it (or are paid to FUD).  Either way, they don't contribute anything useful - just complain.  They only feel confidence in an asset if its price rises, therefore they can only buy into a bull-run.  They don't see opportunities when prices are low - they only feel fear, so they never buy low.  

I never gave investment advice.

Just because I don't think xrp is the best investment ever and it's gonna make everybody here rich doesn't mean I can't be here, you just want the sub to be an echo chamber so you can feel good at your investment!

42 minutes ago, Merxy said:

I never gave investment advice.

Just because I don't think xrp is the best investment ever and it's gonna make everybody here rich doesn't mean I can't be here, you just want the sub to be an echo chamber so you can feel good at your investment!

There’s a difference in being a (knowledgable) critic and an overly emotionally attached negative nancy.

not saying that’s you per se, but they’re definitelly here. 

Edited by SanHolo

As long as the price of these assets is driven by speculation, no worthy comparison between them can be really made.

Let's look where each stands but not before 2020 or when both projects. It could go either way, and could make sense to invest in both but I've placed my bets on XRP.

Stop being jealous of other useful coins, XLM has a place in society and so does XRP. XLM had a boost because of coinbase speculation and you can see the 90% gains in 3/4 weeks. Good for them, lets be supportive.

I can see XLM doing what happened to EOS back in April/May.

It is obviously manipulation. The whales are playing games with smaller cap assets. After many months of bear market they have to start somewhere. They are most likely using some easier to manipulate assets to test the market first. If the test is not successful: drop it again.

If the sheep follow and the whales are satisfied with the results, they will continue to inflate every asset again until XRP is too undervalued (just like 2017).

3 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

Anyone else gets that late 2017 feeling where everything was blowing up for a month while the zerps stayed stagnant as we were cursing litecoin and bitcoin cash?

Kinda, but I feel we are not there yet. I remember how it was building up, and nearly every coin was 10-20 % on a weekly basis. We are not there yet. Matter of fact, most coins are in the negative looking at the weekly figures. 

4 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

Anyone else gets that late 2017 feeling where everything was blowing up for a month while the zerps stayed stagnant as we were cursing litecoin and bitcoin cash?

yep. Even sold a few zerps back then to join the party. Will not make that mistake again. 

3 hours ago, sophievu said:

I have split 50% my xrp to xlm since 1 month. Have take a good profit. ?? so happy . Take this choice. 

I was thinking about constantly switching between the two. There is good competition hence they will gain at different times

All XLM has done is moved in sync with BTC. Why are we so worried about XLM?

5 minutes ago, MisterHappy said:

I was thinking about constantly switching between the two. There is good competition hence they will gain at different times

Yes although I despise Jed,  I think his stupid fork of XRP has some legs...  so at some point when I work out my tax position I am going to go back to swing trading a small pay checks worth between the two.  Never swap unless I get more than I had before.  Can't really loose that way I think...  I doubt either coin is anywhere near their final values.