Sign in to follow this  
SuperTronk

Finally the decoupling begins as everyone asked for..

If only it can get to 20 cents so we can really fill up our bags. Unfortunately there is no future that I see to where that happens. So sad. I think supertronk needs a friend. I've never seen a more lonely man. Oh well guess who cares..(crickets)

3 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

Well, the whales are certainly going to make a massive profit on the XLM hype. Most people are not aware of IBMs Stronghold USD plans.

This forum seems blind to headwinds with XRP...I'd be all on board if there wasn't so much misinformation/hype/fake news. 

What happened to SBI in January.....we simply can't trust them at this point...while IBM is actually quietly making moves and keeping hype low

3 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

This forum seems blind to headwinds with XRP...I'd be all on board if there wasn't so much misinformation/hype/fake news. 

What happened to SBI in January.....we simply can't trust them at this point...while IBM is actually quietly making moves and keeping hype low

LOL. Um, SBI is in the process of launching. Meanwhile, looks like FairX (the dream of every XLM holder) is total vaporware at this point. 

1 minute ago, HenrySeldom said:

LOL. Um, SBI is in the process of launching. Meanwhile, looks like FairX (the dream of every XLM holder) is total vaporware at this point. 

fairx sucks....that was a wash I agree but IBM bringing the rain

Just now, SuperTronk said:

fairx sucks....that was a wash I agree but IBM bringing the rain

IBM is a corporation, whose aging structure is far more centralized than Ripple's. I'd place more faith in Ripple having XRP's longterm value in its interest than IBM having XLM's value in its interest. Do you even know basic things like how much XLM IBM owns? No, you don't, because they're completely not forthcoming about their holdings. 

1 minute ago, HenrySeldom said:

IBM is a corporation, whose aging structure is far more centralized than Ripple's. I'd place more faith in Ripple having XRP's longterm value in its interest than IBM having XLM's value in its interest. Do you even know basic things like how much XLM IBM owns? No, you don't, because they're completely not forthcoming about their holdings. 

holdings doesn't matter but they aren't selling xlm for profits they would have to report that

Don't be too harsh. This could be the new Max Entropy...just lacking in style and knowledge. When I look back, at least Max used to put up a really good reasoned argument.

There were periods in 2017 when xrp price frustratingly followed Bitcoin just like a shadow ie when the price went down, xrp followed. When the BTC price increased, it seemed that there was a glass ceiling and xrp would not follow upwards. I almost thought that the xrp price was being "manipulated" to stay low for the common good - can you believe such naivity. Then December arrived and the rest is history. The word that is missing here is patience and the belief in the fundamentals of Ripple and xrp, if not, then people have taken a risk too far.