Why do you want to get rich?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to get out with just enough money to buy a nice Farm property with lot's of land. Then use the rest to take care of our disabled son till we are very old, and leave enough money for our daughte

Meh, to each their own.  I've had many different professions, and I've financially done well for myself.  I'm currently President & CEO for a non-profit organization.  I pay myself a meager salary

To buy time to spend with my family rather than working.

Posted Images

I've always been considered very smart and did well in school. When I was in college and apple stock was at $13, during gil Amelo days, I told everyone to buy but could never afford any shares. One person listened and got paid. Next I had a bunch of bitcoins at a few dollars and used them for nzb access. lost out there too. I've always been able to see where the future breakout will be. Even predicted Gangnam Style the first time I saw it that it would explode everywhere. I have done a lot of research and there is no way XRP can fail. All that being said. I want to finally Catch that wave. I've only told 1 person to invest and he went in within the hour of talking to him. Looking at that "rich list" im keeping myself in the top 3% of all accounts. I need to see that $100 at the minimum. 

I don't necessarily wish to get rich, however I would like to become financially free.  I see a lot of talk of buying exotic sports cars everywhere when a coin moons, but I'm with my man Dave Ramsey. "Where the paid off mortgage has taken the place of the BMW as the status symbol of choice."

It would be nice to know that money isn't everything, but I feel like very few people in their life can ever know that.

10 minutes ago, SonoranRipple said:

I don't necessarily wish to get rich, however I would like to become financially free.  I see a lot of talk of buying exotic sports cars everywhere when a coin moons, but I'm with my man Dave Ramsey. "Where the paid off mortgage has taken the place of the BMW as the status symbol of choice."

It would be nice to know that money isn't everything, but I feel like very few people in their life can ever know that.

Agree 100%. Not being beholden to working for others, crippled by a mortgage etc. That’s my priority. From there, it’s all fun & games.

I want to get out with just enough money to buy a nice Farm property with lot's of land. Then use the rest to take care of our disabled son till we are very old, and leave enough money for our daughter to keep living on our property as long as she lives, without worrying to pay for the mortgage each month. Then leave enough money for my daughter so she can hire staff  to take care of our son after we are gone.

Hopefully there will be enough left to do some charity projects. Not by giving people cash money to solve their immenent needs, but to help people who can use it getting their lives back on track.

If there's some money to spend on stupid things left after doing all the above: a nice mint condition VW T1 camper bus for small trips with the mrs. and a beautiful classic Citroen DS to enjoy live and drive to France every now and then.

The most important of all: to buy some free time. It's said already here. Money is nice, but time (and the freedom not having to work for a living) is all that matters in the end.

This could  be well in range if XRP goes to 50-100 dollars a coin. It will, and it won't take 10 years. My estimations are that XRP will be in that range in 1-3 years.

No mortgage. Not having to work (although I certainly don't hate my job) to have more time to enjoy simple things in live: having some property with some animals, enjoying a morning in the sun with a cup of coffee looking over the fields and not having to worry about everything.
Help my friends and family and the less fortunate (I really admire the donations ripple does to the schools in the US although I don't have any ties with the US : it's the foundation of the progress of mankind and prosperity).

Try living on the streets for several years due to financial crisis with every single person who passes you having a judgmental stare in their eyes as the blink and walk past you.

Now imagine having several million dollars earned from XRP/CSC to throw in their faces as you drive by them in your 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO as you stare back at them with your own judgmental stare.

Not everyone has to have a pure, unadulterated, society-enhancing reason for wanting to be rich. Many people say things such as, "When im rich im going to give $1 million to a charity and help my family and build a school and save the dolphins and...

all well and good. but deep down, many people in here have very difficult lives, requiring extraordinary amounts of energy just to get up in the morning in order to provide for their families while working three jobs.

I say three cheers to the people who want to be rich.. just to be filthy, stinkin' rich.

Edited by XRPto50dollars
3 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Now imagine having several million dollars earned from XRP/CSC to throw in their faces as you drive by them in your 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO as you stare back at them with your own judgmental stare.

Or they will think "LOL, a car from 1962? This guy doesn't even have enough money for a new car heheheh"

1 hour ago, XRPto50dollars said:

..eeeeeeeeexcept for the fact that that model and year car costs $35 million

As much as i like the roaring V-12 engine sound, it will be no Ferrari for me, though they are beautiful made cars.

Still going for this one, what a beauty... and for sale from about € 90.000 till 140.000 euro's.

image.png.67d3694b7575c4fb1f9ba61f8d05f7e4.png

or this:

image.thumb.png.d8f9731b8620828d5daec6f3ead572ca.png

Edited by DutchPanda