Zrp

It's hard.

i'm worried too because i stepped in the crytos just after the ath, so i bought btc wen it wa around 10k, and with the intention to buy as much

xrp for it, so i did wait and wait but xrp never went under 0,00007000 btc until last week because then it started to go down to 0,00006600

so i finaly bought xrp because i never expected that it would go lower than that, but here we are at 0,00005840, so i see my investent

go up in smoke, because when i would sell now, i would loose at least half my investment, so the only thing i can do is hodl,

so hodl it is.

43 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

If only I can wait forever. Only have another 20 years to live life so XRP better be successful in 5 so I get to enjoy my 15........lol

Same here. Most men die around the age of 70-75, and i'm 52 so i can't hodl 4ever, and i want profit while i'm still "young"

because money can't buy youth or good health.

Do y'all sell your 401K's after 6 months? Do you invest in the stock market and expect massive returns in 6 months? 

Relax, give it some time. 

6 hours ago, BecomeRich said:

Invest now and obtain 70% more XRP for the same price. I’m massively in red..

Invest now and obtain 300% more XRP for the same price. Saying you're massively in the red with an average cost of less than $1 makes my stomach turn. I'm pushing $1.50. 

4 hours ago, Mmonriver said:

I got way too excited at the title of this topic. 

I have read the entire thread just to see if someone made the easy joke... "Thats what she said"

Very surprised none did lol

Edited by holdxrp

We must be getting close to a run. The manipulators (powers at be, et al.) are wearing everybody who believes in XRP down.

This isn't a fair fight. There is a lot of money and power at stake, so Ripple and XRP changing the world by winning with superior technology will be an uglier process than we all imagine. Even though it's not, you've got to look at your money invested as Monopoly money at this point. It's all or nothing for me. I'm going big or going home empty handed. That's the game. If we win, in five years $3.40 (the previous high) will seem unbelievably cheap. Don't tell your friends you've invested . . . that's just throwing pearls to pigs and will further break your spirit. Hang tough!  

23 hours ago, Zrp said:

I know the ripple is good, but the reality is the price.
I wish there were some rewards for those who believed in ripple.

I knew the good point of ripple early and bought .p at a high price in January.

I haven't sold it yet because I believed in good ripple. But a huge financial loss has come back to me.

It is hard. But, why should it be easy? Trading is a tough mental game where the market causes to panic, get excited and then kicks to the side of the road.  The climb out of this down cycle will be harder than the first time around. More corrections, more news, more doubts, and in the end everyone will get PRECISELY what they deserve which a reflection of market knowledge and guts.