Setup to explode - RSI like before the run

6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

You tell me, as you’re reacting strong on it. 

Apparently I sinned yesterday suggesting that .75 would be an acceptable return for XRP at the end of 2019.  That seems not to be within the

very strict guidelines of acceptable chatter.  I'm just a dopey housewife trying to learn - nowhere near as smart as all these towering intellects

on this site.  I've learned my lesson and will now keep any and all opinions strictly in line with the accepted party line.

1 minute ago, Queen_of_Lint said:

Apparently I sinned yesterday suggesting that .75 would be an acceptable return for XRP at the end of 2019.  That seems not to be within the

very strict guidelines of acceptable chatter.  I'm just a dopey housewife trying to learn - nowhere near as smart as all these towering intellects

on this site.  I've learned my lesson and will now keep any and all opinions strictly in line with the accepted party line.

All predictions are nonsense, except when they’re stated as just fun in a very clear way.  May it be highly optimistic or very pessimistic ones. Predicting $10 eoy or $ 0.75, both are bullsh*t.

Crypto is unpredictable. 

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

All predictions are nonsense, except when they’re stated as just fun in a very clear way.  May it be highly optimistic or very pessimistic ones. Predicting $10 eoy or $ 0.75, both are bullsh*t.

Crypto is unpredictable. 

Hmmm... were the predictions of $10 greeted with the same incredible rudeness as mine of .75?

Just now, Queen_of_Lint said:

Hmmm... were the predictions of $10 greeted with the same incredible rudeness as mine of .75?

Only talking for myself here, but when you dig into my post history you’ll see how I think about predictions, certainly the “ I know more than you” pretentious predictions ( based on a algorithm, supernatural powers, crystal ball, so called insider info, a superiour IQ or social network etc etc). Have seen so many wannabe prophets  get rekt in the past year ( and may have contributed myself to it, lol).

So yes, predictions can be fun, but please be aware that they are just a gamble, a shot in the dark. 

Good post! Yes, XRP has been losing ground to BTC a lot lately.  "It's beginning to look a lot like (3 weeks before) Christmas" as Bing used to sing.   XRP is massively oversold to BTC now.  According to that chart (and I like daily charts), XRP never stayed oversold for very long - always a quick spike up soon after.  I remember went BTC when on its run.....LTC and ETH joined in soon after, but XRP was was flat at about 22c or so.  Then XRP went crazy for just over 3 weeks.  Something's afoot, no doubt.  If XRP is at 45c or below tomorrow, I'll scoop up some more. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound

2 hours ago, Queen_of_Lint said:

Ah, I'm going to guess you are deeply in the red - its ok. All white puffy clouds and puppy dogs from here on in.  The Queen promises this

and it shall be so.

Lol, so he is in deep red because he invites you for using the search function?? What kind of logic is that?

4 hours ago, mm34505 said:

wtf is wrong with you XRP is not a security

this has been discussed over and over again

Please learn to read the forum or use the search button or if you are here to troll just leave

wtf is wrong with you and your crystal ball.

decision will be done on August 8. 

Stop trolling and spread something you want to be true.

Edited by Thomas666