RUNS ON RIPPLE ®

Talinos

1 hour ago, Talinos said:

Hey guys ,

I just wanted to highlight that ripple labs filed 2 new patents last month( 2018-06-20) ( tbh. its jsut 1 in different design) .-https://trademarks.justia.com/880/01/runs-on-88001494.html

Its called RUNS on Ripple and since it isnt posted on ripple.com or here i thought to share it with you.  It is still to be examined so there are no news about that. 

image.png.434af8f48dab1820b97c965afdd6b0d6.png

My guess since the describtion as you can see is cryptic is, that apps that runs over the ripplenet will be marked as such( for example One Pay FX').So it will be no more guessing if an app or programm uses the ripplenet or not ( like we all did for Alibaba) 

Sounds like "Intel Inside".

9 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

run on ripple, not XRP ledger.

Luckily Ripple has a product named Xrapid, which utilizes XRP. I'm looking forward to dozens of companies having to come up with clever slogans for the successful business they end up running that utilize XRP and ILP in some facet. 

3 hours ago, Sarnos said:

Still does not use xrapid how sad...

well "runs on Ripple" would include xRapid along with xCurrent and xVia, so it doesn't exclude xrp. Remember it is a backend product, the consumer would not have to know the exact components included. That Ripple is involved would be good enough.

Edited by Guest

I can't wait to see one in the wild. My wife is going to be have to sedate me. I'll also have to take her to the the optometrist because of all the eyerolls she'll be executing while saying, "OMG, yes I see the f'n sticker!"