So XLM won?

1 minute ago, SuperTronk said:

crazy that IBM is coming through on their promises.  Who the heck does XRP have?  SBI is a joke at this point...can't trust them.  No big names here. 

Long terms XRP will surpass XLM. But on training level, not holding level XLM will reek nice profits short term. In an idle market this can be very fun. USA just woke up - lets see if they support XLM. 

7 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

Given all the great news no hype from them it appears XLM the improved protocol of this has taken the edge.  I am seeing that 16 year old kid who always shilled XRP on youtube get in...and the rest of hodlers here will bail!

What an amazing turn of events!  Research pays off it seems!  

XLM have won what? Is there a competition I don't know about? 

1 minute ago, SuperTronk said:

I did a while ago at .80 got so lucky 

That would be like me posting on the Ethtrader or BTC forums, since I don't own any. 

Whew, lad! I don't know about your time, but mine is limited. 

Just now, xrp-pat said:

XLM have won what? Is there a competition I don't know about? 

First company with real partnerships and use cases...central banks on boarding.....Seems like everyone tech savy is piling in there.  I noticed it would be huge when a few of the very top players (tech guys) hold XLM.  That was a dead giveaway they are working on something big.  None or very little hold XRP