baggy23

No available Jobs on Ripple Website

I check the open job positions regularly just to get an idea of the company growth. They always had around 40 job offerings on the website listed. Now I can only find this sentence:

https://ripple.com/company/careers/all-jobs/

Thanks for applying to Ripple! We will review your application and be in touch if you seem like a good fit for the position. In the meantime, feel free to check out other available jobs at Ripple. Thanks again and good luck in your job search.

Regards,
Ripple Talent Team

Any idea why they have no jobs available?

30 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

I check the open job positions regularly just to get an idea of the company growth. They always had around 40 job offerings on the website listed. Now I can only find this sentence:

https://ripple.com/company/careers/all-jobs/

Any idea why they have no jobs available?

[strikethrough] Just shoot them an email. I doubt it's a secret so they'll either thank you for pointing it out if it's a problem or give an explanation.[/strikethrough] 

I've emailed them. I'll let you know if the get a reply. 

Edited by LordVetinari

maybe the positions got filled sometime back, and no one bothered to update it till now.

or maybe Kahina was that expensive and getting her on board resulted in that message.

I suspect this is because they've acknowledge that people have been using the Careers page as an insightful tool on the company's next steps and it's become problematic for them to list positions that are related to future product / market releases.  Seems like a smart move.

Wild theory: Ripple are in serious talks to be bought out by (insert huge company) - a moritorium on hiring while the talks are under way.

I can't see that happening by the way - but it does seem weird that all 40+ jobs are now not publicised.