lucid99

Everything is cheap so why not dump xrp for anything else

Seriously. XRP is a slow moving coin. Why not grab onto anything else while prices are low. When we were at $.50 in April, you could have jumped on eos, Bitcoin cash, stellar, mithrill, verge - almost anything and seen a 3x rise that month.

The only trade that's improved my financial position since going all in on xrp last December was offloading half to Stellar. Now, as Stellar is up almost 50% in a week I'm wondering why I didn't switch entirely.

Has anyone dumped their xrp for the time being?

Edited by lucid99

13 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Please just go away and join the other $10 teenagers at /r/cryptocurrency.  Serious investors here only. 

edit: thank God I didn't listen to people like you in early December 2017 who were saying the exact same thing back then about XRP.  I made a 6 figure GBP profit in January this year - largely thanks to XRP.

Follow the FOMO crowd if you want, but telling others to do so - especially right now - is really awful advice.

I mean, my next funding round is going into other coins tbh.  I already have a substantial margin long holding a lot of this up.

Edited by Elitefoo

37 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

Seriously. XRP is a slow moving coin. Why not grab onto anything else while prices are low. When we were at $.50 in April, you could have jumped on eos, Bitcoin cash, stellar, mithrill, verge - almost anything and seen a 3x rise that month.

The only trade that's improved my financial position since going all in on xrp last December was offloading half to Stellar. Now, as Stellar is up almost 50% in a week I'm wondering why I didn't switch entirely.

Do you intend on paying tax on switching from crypto to crypto? If not then don’t give advice, if so go ahead.

Why would you worry about SEC decision? Not only is XRP not a SEC the SEC if it dose happen will not effect XRP in regards to exchanges like coinbase and global implementation.

Right now both the Asian market and European market are looking and investing with great intrest into our currency.

Our banks (fellow Aussie) and US banks will be some of the slowest to implement due to there comfort in current system. By the time they convert a overturning of a unlickely sec decision would of most likely occurred.

Be patient and enjoy the climb or risk it on another coin.

Happy with ~30 % move to EOS at ~$7.5 a few days ago. It is moving ~2 times faster than XRP now. When it goes down it moves 2 times faster though.

1 hour ago, lucid99 said:

Seriously. XRP is a slow moving coin. 

Mods I need permission to slap this boy upside his head. WHERE DO YOU COME OFF. A rise from .18 cents in November to 3.50 to .50 is a slow moving coin to you? What, you got the life span of a fruit fly? You havent been in the market a year boy and unless you have been in the market a year Uncle Sam is going to dry fist you come tax season. No liquor, no KY Jelly, no sweet talk. Just KAPOW. What is your rush? Dayum

3 hours ago, lucid99 said:

Patience is key with XRP.

having said that, I have a trading stack and have found good entries and exits with other coins the past few months.

the reality is that it’s not going to be one coin that rules it all, there are many decent projects with a lot of money behind them that will succeed, not the least of which is XRP.

My biggest stack by far is XRP.  But there are some good coins to hold out there.

Lol will revisit this thread when the next dump occurs and xrp is down ~5% and said coins are down double figures.

Inexperience.