Jump to content
slinuxuzer

SBI CEO new Tweets

Recommended Posts

I need to see more, I don’t feel that his Twitter is to be relied upon.

The real question is...

Sir when PDF?

Edited by DanB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Snoopy said:

https://relationshipscience.com/person/yoshitaka-kitao-3234240

Did a Google search on him.... He has an undergrad degree from the University of Cambridge, class of 1978... I get it that's 40 years ago - and is the same number of years that I've been alive and living in the USA - but he can probably speak proper English better than I can... I don't want to even think about how many grammatical rules I have broken with this post.  My high school English teacher never liked me very much. ;) 

Slightly long sentences, perhaps and you only need three dots and no space for an ellipsis, but otherwise spot on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Comparing this against the circulating supply of the token, which is close to 20 billion, this will cause a “significant price increase”, says slin"

Don't you mean market cap here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

Aren't you a busy little bee today? "I'm gonna troll every wittle thread I see today! Because me and Johnny from 10th grade Social Studies class think XLM is like sooo much better-er than XRP. They're like so non-profit and stuff."

Run along and try to get a girl's phone number or read a book- school starts back next month, so value the free time you have. 

 

Ok, I'll admit - incredibly funny and I am still laughing... but I'll put this out as a reminder...

trollyoday.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mokkagebak said:

"Comparing this against the circulating supply of the token, which is close to 20 billion, this will cause a “significant price increase”, says slin"

Don't you mean market cap here?

No I didn't mean market cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

no one cares about SBI anymore....they said in January they were launching something powered by XRP you can't trust them....IBM is delivering for XLM...SBI is a joke.  

Fun fact did you know XLM owners hold more than 80%! Also breaking news xlm has only one partnership ?. Let's do some comparisons. Brad vs. Jeb. Brad wins. 80+% owned by owners vs. 60% owned by owners. I'll take 60%. Xrp vs xrp clone. Nah I'll take the real thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperTronk said:

no one cares about SBI anymore....they said in January they were launching something powered by XRP you can't trust them....IBM is delivering for XLM...SBI is a joke.  

What exactly is IBM delivering? Are you referring to a STABLE coin that is powered by XLM? Is that it or is there more? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

Fun fact did you know XLM owners hold more than 80%! Also breaking news xlm has only one partnership ?. Let's do some comparisons. Brad vs. Jeb. Brad wins. 80+% owned by owners vs. 60% owned by owners. I'll take 60%. Xrp vs xrp clone. Nah I'll take the real thing

Another fun fact, there 104 billion XLM as of today.  18 billion in circulation. 1% inflation rate. XRP has 99,991,000,000 with a deflationary property. There are 39 billion in circulation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Raz said:

Another fun fact, there 104 billion XLM as of today.  18 billion in circulation. 1% inflation rate. XRP has 99,991,000,000 with a deflationary property. There are 39 billion in circulation. 

Yep it makes sense to be in a deflationary currency. Whereas if I held my USD it inflates and if u hold it in xrp. I'm not only beating the inflation rate but I'm gaining. This is a mechanism that people have complained about for decades. And with xrp we finally have that solution to the inflation problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz said:

What exactly is IBM delivering? Are you referring to a STABLE coin that is powered by XLM? Is that it or is there more? 

I'm curious about this as well, is IBM partnering with Steller but using their stable coin instead of Lumens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...