slinuxuzer

SBI CEO new Tweets

2 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

Yoshitaka Kitao sent three tweets today, two of which were articles where my original post Japan FTW - Forex was picked up by Crypto news outlets, his last tweet was 11 days ago and he sent three today, twice tweeting my article and a third tweeting about Ripple taking a large portion of the Indian market. I'll stop short of calling this confirmation of my theory, but its very exciting.

@slinuxuzer I am seriously impressed with your digging. :viannen_89:It would be fantastic if it was confirmation. The price would be in triple digits in no time.:wizard:

Do we know how well he understands English? Everyone knows I'm super bullish, just wondering after reading some of his previous tweets if he would understand the full implications of these tweets. 

From the ambcrypto.com article: 

"XRP capturing 1% of the Japanese Forex market would result in a $10 billion volume made in trades every day, which represents “one small piece, of one corridor, of one use case”. Comparing this against the circulating supply of the token, which is close to 20 billion, this will cause a “significant price increase”, says slin."

29 minutes ago, Loki said:

Do we know how well he understands English? Everyone knows I'm super bullish, just wondering after reading some of his previous tweets if he would understand the full implications of these tweets. 

https://relationshipscience.com/person/yoshitaka-kitao-3234240

Did a Google search on him.... He has an undergrad degree from the University of Cambridge, class of 1978... I get it that's 40 years ago - and is the same number of years that I've been alive and living in the USA - but he can probably speak proper English better than I can... I don't want to even think about how many grammatical rules I have broken with this post.  My high school English teacher never liked me very much. ;) 

1 hour ago, Bmatt44 said:

Idk guys. He has been known to post any article that has ripple in the title or XRP. He did the same thing a while back with a FUD article and everyone was confused as to why he would retweet FUD but it was because the title sounded optimistic. 

Honestly he looks like a compulsive retweeter. I'm afraid advancing in age may also cause some Justin Sun-like behaviors

57 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

Honestly he looks like a compulsive retweeter. I'm afraid advancing in age may also cause some Justin Sun-like behaviors

It cant be him really tweeting , may even be a bot ?