mm34505

2019 -full year and a half from now what’s your SERIOUS price prediction

Serious end of 2019 price pridiction for xrp   

294 members have voted

1. 1. 2019 -full year and a half from now what’s your SERIOUS price prediction

• $10
    • $20
    • $40
    • $50
    • $100+
    • $200+

1 hour ago, EWH2020 said:

0.75 would be a disaster for me 

And for many - however, it would be a decent return year over year for those who invested in the low .20's let's say.  Even a first-time buyer who invested
today @ .48 should be glad to see 75 cents by Dec. 31 next year.  that is, unless crypto has some special entitlement.

26 minutes ago, Queen_of_Lint said:

And for many - however, it would be a decent return year over year for those who invested in the low .20's let's say.  Even a first-time buyer who invested
today @ .48 should be glad to see 75 cents by Dec. 31 next year.  that is, unless crypto has some special entitlement.

BAN!

Majority has selected the lowest figure in the poll and I agree, the second highest so far say $50dollars.

It's not often I'd say I hope I'm proved wrong but I hope I'm proved wrong in this instance. ?

$50 would be unreal, I'd sell half and hold for another few years and sell accordingly.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:26 AM, Queen_of_Lint said:

On 7/19/2018 at 8:38 AM, RegalChicken said:
  On 7/19/2018 at 8:03 AM, Queen_of_Lint said:

Anything above 75 cents and consider ourselves very fortunate - if the crypto 'market' survives at all, that is.

I think you've just been crowned the queen of ultra-low expectations :P You're on the wrong cloud...

image.png.d1cf6777a213a95ebbee85cccab2ed91.png

1 hour ago, GiddyUp said:

I think you've just been crowned the queen of ultra-low expectations :P You're on the wrong cloud...

image.png.d1cf6777a213a95ebbee85cccab2ed91.png

I see - then you have some special insight, then.  I'll not keep down solid food until I hear what this pearl might be...