It's all part of the plan...

Tin foil hats on...

what if brad is smarter than we all think, (yes even smarter than that). The big 4 moves that could spike the value of XRP...1:SBI 2:SEC decision 3:Coinbase (lol) 4:xRapid in use...

is it possible that everything was planned to explode all around the same time...SBI launch, SECs decision, coinbase finally giving in (maybe the whole thing was a ploy), and the announcement of a major FI using xRapid. What if they all come out within a few weeks/months of each other. That plus FOMO = major value increase for XRP. Winter has been a great time periodically for crypto. Shall we say, winter is coming?

Think you could have a point as there needs to be enough liquidity and volume in the system before bigger players will be using XRapid.

23 minutes ago, XRPwinning said:

Well we’re bout to be at the longest bear crypto history. Think 8 months was the previous record? Bears do hibernate in winter but since global warming... their schedule is a little off

I think a member started a thread no long ago with all bullish and bearish periods since crypto began.

Longest was a bearish period of 2 years and 4 months or something like that.

22 minutes ago, XRPwinning said:

Well we’re bout to be at the longest bear crypto history. Think 8 months was the previous record? Bears do hibernate in winter but since global warming... their schedule is a little off

Uh March 2014 until October 2015 was a bear market. Not sure where you're pulling your figures from.

54 minutes ago, holdxrp said:

I think a member started a thread no long ago with all bullish and bearish periods since crypto began.

Longest was a bearish period of 2 years and 4 months or something like that.

Yeah I remember that . That’s where I saw the 8 months. Must of just glanced though

big money are looking at real projects. xrp is on their minds no doubt. and bitcoin.   they will not risk big amounts of fiat until 1 sec is more clear and 2 regulation in place.  last pump was retail investors ... when big money comes hold tight.

otc is what had kept prices from moving much

Conbase (spelling deliberate) blows a$$. Has anyone looked at their fee structure? When moon, conbase moons on fees. Bitstamp is awesome. Hell, by the time XRP rockets there will probably be more and better exchanges. I can wait 3-5 years. We may be using XRP instead of fiat by then.

40 minutes ago, Inruin said:

Conbase (spelling deliberate) blows a$$. Has anyone looked at their fee structure? When moon, conbase moons on fees. Bitstamp is awesome. Hell, by the time XRP rockets there will probably be more and better exchanges. I can wait 3-5 years. We may be using XRP instead of fiat by then.

If ILP get broad adoption you can bet on it anyways no matter what the price of xrp as long as >0.00$

Why do people continue to wish for FOMO? It’s an artificial stimulant and never lasts. Wait, did I actually just say that? ?

Edited by ringer2