Jump to content
Guest

It's all part of the plan...

Recommended Posts

Guest

Tin foil hats on...

what if brad is smarter than we all think, (yes even smarter than that). The big 4 moves that could spike the value of XRP...1:SBI 2:SEC decision 3:Coinbase (lol) 4:xRapid in use...

is it possible that everything was planned to explode all around the same time...SBI launch, SECs decision, coinbase finally giving in (maybe the whole thing was a ploy), and the announcement of a major FI using xRapid. What if they all come out within a few weeks/months of each other. That plus FOMO = major value increase for XRP. Winter has been a great time periodically for crypto. Shall we say, winter is coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you could have a point as there needs to be enough liquidity and volume in the system before bigger players will be using XRapid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, XRPwinning said:

Well we’re bout to be at the longest bear crypto history. Think 8 months was the previous record? Bears do hibernate in winter but since global warming... their schedule is a little off

I think a member started a thread no long ago with all bullish and bearish periods since crypto began.

Longest was a bearish period of 2 years and 4 months or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, XRPwinning said:

Well we’re bout to be at the longest bear crypto history. Think 8 months was the previous record? Bears do hibernate in winter but since global warming... their schedule is a little off

Uh March 2014 until October 2015 was a bear market. Not sure where you're pulling your figures from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, holdxrp said:

I think a member started a thread no long ago with all bullish and bearish periods since crypto began.

Longest was a bearish period of 2 years and 4 months or something like that.

Yeah I remember that . That’s where I saw the 8 months. Must of just glanced though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

big money are looking at real projects. xrp is on their minds no doubt. and bitcoin.   they will not risk big amounts of fiat until 1 sec is more clear and 2 regulation in place.  last pump was retail investors ... when big money comes hold tight.

otc is what had kept prices from moving much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conbase (spelling deliberate) blows a$$. Has anyone looked at their fee structure? When moon, conbase moons on fees. Bitstamp is awesome. Hell, by the time XRP rockets there will probably be more and better exchanges. I can wait 3-5 years. We may be using XRP instead of fiat by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Inruin said:

Conbase (spelling deliberate) blows a$$. Has anyone looked at their fee structure? When moon, conbase moons on fees. Bitstamp is awesome. Hell, by the time XRP rockets there will probably be more and better exchanges. I can wait 3-5 years. We may be using XRP instead of fiat by then.

If ILP get broad adoption you can bet on it anyways no matter what the price of xrp as long as >0.00$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Why do people continue to wish for FOMO? It’s an artificial stimulant and never lasts. Wait, did I actually just say that? ?

 

Edited by ringer2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...