Coinbase Being Investigated for not adding XRP?

Hmmm.. not sure about this argument.  Hot dogs producers unite! Someone look into Burger King and McDonald's refusing to sell hot dogs. 

Just now, LordVetinari said:

Hmmm.. not sure about this argument.  Hot dogs producers unite! Someone look into Burger King and McDonald's refusing to sell hot dogs. 

oh, didn't know i was on reddit

More seriously...   don’t forget the 6 minutes buying prior to announcement....

55 minutes ago, AlexCobb said:

oh, didn't know i was on reddit

I was trying to draw a parallel of the argument. As a layman, I might not have been successful. 

Can FINRA, legally, force Coinbase to list XRP? Or any other coin for that matter? 

1 hour ago, Trendkill said:

Actually....Burger King has in fact sold hotdogs. Just keeping it factual.

But they don't anymore and I'm furious! Who can I sue? 

This may, I repeat, may be just as frivolous as folks suing Ripple because they lost money. 

Perhaps one of the numerous xrpchat accredited lawyers , Reddit accredited lawyer need not comment, can enlighten me. 

These BS lawsuits and complaints don't help crypto as a whole. I don't care if it XRP vs Coinbase, it's the entire industry that gets hurt. 

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

At this point I've decided to become more worried about Costco getting rid of their polish hotdogs than coinbase listing xrp. 

I went down to the parlor and got myself one of those today... amazing!!

Edit: Never mind, I thought you said "polished"!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
These IPA's are good... but they are potent.... but so am I .... I'mpotent!.... oh man.... at any rate, spelled a word wrong... infact, it made it seem like another word... changed that... wouldn't you?.... I wish my hotdog was as long as this edit....

10 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Poor analogy. 

XRP is the 3rd most value crypto, and has been for years. It's also one of the oldest, most established cryptos. 

Coinbase is the most popular crypto exchange in the US.

A better analogy is Google deciding not to list a business in their search results due to ulterior motives.

People might say "Google are a private business, they can do what they like".  NO.  We've already seen Google fined for competition abuse many times.

I'll pass on the hot dog analogy.  Specifics matter.

Yes.. right... good point!! 

To add to that... I don't think anybody is looking to  "force" anybody to do anything.. but taking a closer look at motives and ethics is never a bad thing!.....