sven12345

What happened to xRapid will be launching "very soon"

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Many talk as if "Ripple" are their friends and are taking these posts personally like "Ripple" is their family. This is a investment, a trade, a tool to make money and that is it! I think many are far too emotionally attached to think objectively.

This delay is not positive.

Your right it is a high risk investment with multiple hurdles to clear, most of which won’t be done in the next few months or even years.  Ripple owns more xrp than anyone, and thus do care about the long term price of xrp. Most the beta test have come back positive, increased network infrastructure weekly or monthly, expansions of xrp usage such as coil, cobalt to be implemented. Tweets from businesses like Cambridge praising it,decentralization in the works.they are run by what I would argue is a pretty top notch team. So might be looking and pieces and giving them the the time needed to implement it. Don’t mistake patientence with attachment. You look at the facts and make your choice then detach yourself from run ups and rundowns.

24 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I degraded the role that crypto ( yes, mainly XRP) plays in my life from 80% back to a healthier 30% ( which maybe is still too much, but I like rollercoasters!) and taking all “ news “ with many grains of salt, by just looking at the actual facts ( the price and the market). 

@Ripple-Stiltskin, very true. I find it hard to assess this percentage given the fact we are still active on the Forum day in and day out. I started questioning myself some time ago whether being active on the Forum is a good thing “healthier percentage”-wise.

Can’t help but stay simply because XRP Community consists of a lot of smart people and it is a great fun to interact with all of you, boys and girls. Well, maybe not all, I do have few people in my Ignore list, lol

You can call me a pessimist if you like you don't need to personal attack people that have critique about XRP or Ripple. If your fud detector detects a certain person feel free to mute.
On topic: Very soon isn't months or a year in my opinion it sounds more like some weeks for a company like Ripple. I though maybe with the SBI launch this month we might see xRapid going live. Ofcourse it's not an easy thing to do but after all those succesfull tests/pilots etc you would think they are almost ready to launch.
I think the magnitude of weeks is what retail "investors" expect. This is a company. Very soon is about months. Nothing happens overnight in a real company with real customers and a real use case.
Yes it can be nerve wrecking sometimes just waiting for the actual launch.

Well now. They could have made an annnouncement like Coinbase and said it will go live maybe by End of Q3. Or maybe not go live because of XYZ. 

That however would be irresponsible and reckless. And stupid like coinbase. 

XRP is not a security and Ripple owes you nothing. You have no rights. Buy more if your smart or complain like a baby. 

Edited by Cryptoball

I think, given ripples pronouncements, 8 months is a reasonable timeline for xrapid usage by either a big remittance company or a bank. Ideally a bank. Brad said they are 100% positive a bank will use XRP by the end of this calendar year. Things don’t always go as planned so allow some buffer time (although surely Brad did this when he said that with such confidence and deliberation, twice?). I wouldn’t expect anything more specific than this. Prepare to sit on your zerps till then. Even then it may not move the price much but it’ll absolutely give me the confidence to continue holding.

Edited by spondulix

Patience is a virtue. I see alot of impatient people everywhere. Just relax drink some hot coffee or whatever you drink and chill. It's going to happen when it's ready. Like my father always said when we are at a restaurant if the food comes out quickly is not very good, but if the food takes a long time to come out it's good food. Because they take their time and cook it right

Edited by Kpuff
Spelling error

2 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

Patience is a virtue. I see alot of impatient people everywhere. Just relax drink some hot coffee or whatever you drink and chill. It's going to happen when it's ready. Like my father always said when we are at a restaurant if the food comes out quickly is not very good, but if the food takes a long time to come out it's good food. Because they take their time and cook it right

Yeah and also keep in mind this investment is crazy risky and Ripple has said as much. You are betting (by proxy, by way of a crypto asset which entitles you to nothing) on a startup whose intention is to rework the global financial order. A lot of people would describe that as pretty nuts.

2 hours ago, Zerp_Legend said:

We all love xrp here and we can only wait for now . I don’t like the way brad and asheesh communicate but as long as David works there and sbi supports xrp I won’t have any doubts . It is not like other coins are making any progress either 

Max, is that you? 😱

7 minutes ago, spondulix said:

Yeah and also keep in mind this investment is crazy risky and Ripple has said as much. You are betting (by proxy, by way of a crypto asset which entitles you to nothing) on a startup whose intention is to rework the global financial order. A lot of people would describe that as pretty nuts.

That's right you can lose everything you have. I only put in what I can see go to zero. If you took out a loan and are struggling to pay it back because of crypto. Well you're ******! You shouldn't be here anyway. Of course this is crazy investing which means crazy high and low swings. But great opportunity can arrive in these markets. 

The funny part here, is that when price will go 10 EUR noone will even remember xRapid, Kitao & SBI, what did promise or did not promise Brad with Ashish.

Everyone will be posting meaningless moon, lambo posts/pics, saying they can not believe that and speculate about Coinbase!

Everyone smart and bossy during downtrend and stagnation,  but once price goes up, we see savages praying to daties and dancing around fire thinking that this is enough to escape winter.

Edited by vsyc