tulo

DX.exchange live soon

"no fees, just 10 euro monthly membership .."

with 500k subscriptions that is 5 mln euro per month ? They should be able to build something nice with that.

The site looks very good btw. Is there some documentation on the API? Couldn't find it on the website yet..

Edit: Actually, there is a fee, if you trade above 50.000 (you will get there if you do arbitrage and/or market making):

https://dx.exchange/fees/

Up to € 50,000 Free

€ 50,000 - € 100,000 0.2%

€ 100,000 - € 250,000 0.15%

€ 250,000 - € 500,000 0.1%

€ 500,000 and more…0.05%

Edited by jn_r

24 minutes ago, jn_r said:

The site looks very good btw. Is there some documentation on the API? Couldn't find it on the website 

They'll send me by mail as soon as they have something. I'll ask for the confidentiality and then I can forward them to you. BTW I'm planning to move many bots there.

36 minutes ago, jn_r said:

"no fees, just 10 euro monthly membership .."

with 500k subscriptions that is 5 mln euro per month ? They should be able to build something nice with that.

The site looks very good btw. Is there some documentation on the API? Couldn't find it on the website yet..

Edit: Actually, there is a fee, if you trade above 50.000 (you will get there if you do arbitrage and/or market making):

https://dx.exchange/fees/

Apparently they also plan to attract bigger Investors. Together with SBI VC going live this might be huge

@tulo You have been around this "block" for a while, curious what makes you start a thread on one exchange that is launching from Estonia? We have seen a couple hundred try to launch over the last year, some terrible some great!

I admit I like the proposed designs looks great and I love the subscription based service (especially at the price), but I am still curious if you see any other value that really sets the team / product away from the rest of the market?

2 minutes ago, Pointbreak said:

@tulo You have been around this "block" for a while, curious what makes you start a thread on one exchange that is launching from Estonia? We have seen a couple hundred try to launch over the last year, some terrible some great!

I admit I like the proposed designs looks great and I love the subscription based service (especially at the price), but I am still curious if you see any other value that really sets the team / product away from the rest of the market?

I guess it has to do with the fact that they are well regulated, as @tulo said (and good api apparently with nasdaq powered trading engine)

6 minutes ago, Pointbreak said:

• EU regulation
  • NASDAQ engine
  • Good API
  • Very low fee
  • They seem professional
  • XRP as one of 6 cryptos
  • FIAT deposit and withdrawal

I never found all those features in one exchange. Better than Bitstamp IMO if they respect all the promises.

PS: I'm not affiliated :) 

Edited by tulo

Just now, tulo said:
  • EU regulation
  • NASDAQ engine
  • Good API
  • Very low fee
  • They seem professional
  • XRP as one of 6 cryptos
  • FIAT deposit and withdrawal

I never found all those features in one exchange. Better than Bitstamp IMO if they respect all the promises.

Ok have had a chance for a quick read up, I remember hearing about it with the Nasdaq partnership (take allot of that stuff with a grain of salt). Does look promising, NASDAQ engine I would love to hear more details on and proper regulation is promising. Will have to look deeper into the API later.

I cant fault Bitstamp of all exchanges, they have meet my requirements for years with only a few isolated issues, problem for me is that we don't have enough alternatives that present this level of quality with other fiat trade pairs :)

Any exchange with fiat pairs is good for XRP. In the future, I see regulated exchanges as some kind of banks with their own debit/credit card and other facilities, perhaps mortgages and stuff like this.

16 minutes ago, Pointbreak said:

Ok have had a chance for a quick read up, I remember hearing about it with the Nasdaq partnership (take allot of that stuff with a grain of salt). Does look promising, NASDAQ engine I would love to hear more details on and proper regulation is promising. Will have to look deeper into the API later.

I cant fault Bitstamp of all exchanges, they have meet my requirements for years with only a few isolated issues, problem for me is that we don't have enough alternatives that present this level of quality with other fiat trade pairs :)

This. Bitstamp is good, but which are the alternatives? 

On top of that Bitstamp API are not perfect and the fees are quite high.

9 minutes ago, tulo said:

This. Bitstamp is good, but which are the alternatives? 

On top of that Bitstamp API are not perfect and the fees are quite high.

@tulo, how have your bots done in this bear market?   Have they still managed to be profitable?

2 minutes ago, Paradox said:

@tulo, how have your bots done in this bear market?   Have they still managed to be profitable?

Always profitable! :)

But the volumes are much lower and the volatility very high...so much less profits.

20 minutes ago, tulo said:

Always profitable! :)

But the volumes are much lower and the volatility very high...so much less profits.

I assume you don't have any crypto holdings then, maybe use leverage on the crypto sell leg. Otherwise the fall in the prices could offset arbitrage revenues.

Edited by RafOlP