Sign in to follow this  
Mcripple

I have to be honest. I don’t think crypto will ever recover.

I was lucky that I bought at $0.006, but honestly I bought BTC to buy XRP on the advice of Rippler in the polo troll box, I bought it and watch it stick at $0.006 area for over a year all the time thinking to myself why didn't I just stick with BTC , then it shot up to $0.22  back to $0.11 , then upto $0.42 I remember David coming into the chat asking what had caused it he was surprised as everyone and then big push up to $3:82 and I realised then why I was in XRP, I was close to being a double $ Millionaire for 10 days, what I am saying is it goes when it goes, please stay strong don't sell your XRP and be Like Vinnie he complained resigned from Ripple and sold before it hit the $0:11,  Papa sold at $0:36 many others along the way and I bet you they all regret not holding right now, stay positive your day will come

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, cannylad said:

I was lucky that I bought at $0.006, but honestly I bought BTC to buy XRP on the advice of Rippler in the polo troll box, I bought it and watch it stick at $0.006 area for over a year all the time thinking to myself why didn't I just stick with BTC , then it shot up to $0.22  back to $0.11 , then upto $0.42 I remember David coming into the chat asking what had caused it he was surprised as everyone and then big push up to $3:82 and I realised then why I was in XRP, I was close to being a double $ Millionaire for 10 days, what I am saying is it goes when it goes, please stay strong don't sell your XRP and be Like Vinnie he complained resigned from Ripple and sold before it hit the $0:11,  Papa sold at $0:36 many others along the way and I bet you they all regret not holding right now, stay positive your day will come

Double millionaire?  At least 2 million USD worth of ripple?

Yeah, I agree with you....hodl will generally pay off, but there are still considerable risks involved.  It's somewhat like that game, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?.  You can get out at anytime along the way, but the longer you wait, the bigger the pot, and there's no guarantee you will win the larger/largest jackpot, particularly if your crypto dies off, but XRP is unlikely to die off unless Ripple dies off, in which case XRP has better chances of dying off.

Edited by enrique11

Let's face the real problem with crypto markets right now: South Korea! Yes, that's the real problem. Starting December 2017, South Korea authorities started regulating their crypto markets, progressively banning money laundering activities, banning anonymous cryptocurrency trades, ban of government officials from trading crypto, inspecting exchanges, closing exchanges, imposing remaining exchanges to upgrade their KYC policies to protect investors, and so on. The fact is: South Korea was the engine behind end of 2017 price explosion. Of course that engine made the FOMO phenomenon also occur around the world but without South Korea, the rest of the world is mainly hodlers and bots and some of those bots managing very large amounts. The strangulation of South Korea unregulated money flow just made crypto return to it's current place, excluding Ripple and XRP, many projects simply have no practical implementation, and many of them are even stagnant for months or even years. In fact some top crypto projects had no technological advancements in the last months.

2 hours ago, cannylad said:

Yeah, Vinnie screwed up...and he got a really good price on xrp, something like 0.00085/xrp.

2 hours ago, cannylad said:

Thank you sir

5 hours ago, Mcripple said:

I plan to keep holding simply out of pure stubbornness. 

That stubbornness will serve you well my friend....  hang on and it will be rewarded I'm sure.   :JC_doubleup:

Honesty is a rare commodity, @Mcripple, that I don't take for granted.  For me, there is certainly not a small level of anxiety, but I imagine this is the stress of being an early retail investor.  That doesn't happen often.  And we're all in unchartered territory.  So, I'll take it, if this is perhaps my only chance in this lifetime to be in this position.  That stress can take its toll, and so we'll need others here (and not here) to help provide some support.  That's why I'm not really upset with the naysayers here.  Patience is key.  Not a blind faith, of course.  In the end, I'm excited, on edge, and feel confident with the research I've put into this. Good luck with your choices!

13 hours ago, Simoun said:

Honesty is a rare commodity, @Mcripple, that I don't take for granted.  For me, there is certainly not a small level of anxiety, but I imagine this is the stress of being an early retail investor.  That doesn't happen often.  And we're all in unchartered territory.  So, I'll take it, if this is perhaps my only chance in this lifetime to be in this position.  That stress can take its toll, and so we'll need others here (and not here) to help provide some support.  That's why I'm not really upset with the naysayers here.  Patience is key.  Not a blind faith, of course.  In the end, I'm excited, on edge, and feel confident with the research I've put into this. Good luck with your choices!

Nice post. Thank you. 

19 hours ago, cannylad said:

Market cap tells me you're a liar. XRP could never go to 3.82. BG would be one of the worlds richest men. Nice try though, bud.

market cap 

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Market cap tells me you're a liar. XRP could never go to 3.82. BG would be one of the worlds richest men. Nice try though, bud.

market cap 

Not financial advice, just my opinion.

He's not a liar, it's obvious to me from the way he's talking that he's an XRP old timer, and yes, Chris Larsen is filthy rich because of XRP, don't know about BG, if he has a lot of XRP in his possession like CL has as part of compensation for joining Ripple.

1 minute ago, enrique11 said:

Not financial advice, just my opinion.

He's not a liar, it's obvious to me from the way he's talking that he's an XRP old timer, and yes, Chris Larsen is filthy rich because of XRP, don't know about BG, if he has a lot of XRP in his possession like CL has as part of compensation for joining Ripple.

I was kidding :i-m_so_happy:

Sign in to follow this