Market needs to be cleansed of Chinese Scams

On 7/14/2018 at 5:21 PM, fatlever said:

I really can't go through each and every one of them but VeChain is a really good example of a well thought out way to scam you of money

• Failed Blockchain company in 2015.  No revenue, no clients no partnerships.
  • 2017 they're still not making money.  End of 2017 they do ICO which allows them to fund themselves with easy crypto bubble money
  • VeChain uses ICO to  fund a private company which they say is a non-profit organization which they say DNV GL bought an equity in ?!!
  • Massive shilling campaign that they are the world's first enterprise blockchain that will be delivering trillions of transactions when mainnet launches
  • Called out for fake partnership with Oxford.  
  • BMW itself on twitter calls out that they have no partnership with VeChain but VeChain is just participating their startup garage program
  • VeChain price is buoyed and supported by a massive fake wash trade volume at scam exchange LBank - about a month ago it was $100M volume in that exchange
  • VeChain claims they are building a blockchain from scratch.  Turns out with a 100 team of developers working from 2015, they just forked Ethereum changing the consensus.  
  • They start off ICO as a pure supply chain doing verification of wine and luxury goods but see opportunity as their token value increases.  Now they are a smart contract platform, an ICO platform, an IOT platform, they do secret contracts..
  • They supposedly deliver all these technical feats but have a copy paste blockchain and they don't have anyone technical on their team who can present the technical merits of their blockchain or their technology.   
  • See more opportunity to make money and randomly announce a token split x 100 when on mainnet thinking cheap tokens will increase appeal
  • Lots of references where CEO Sunny Lu is tweeting and talking about price and VeChain rankings on CMC or tweeting about coming announcements that will "blow your mind."
  • The whole VeChain Thor, plastic hammer, lightening, etc should be a sign of company looking to derive value from hype over substance

xWwsMD0.png

Completely agree, garbage! 

Supply chain rubbish; I recently asked on a forum and to them on twitter “what is the point of the coin” not one cohesive answer. 

100% Scam! 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really can't go through each and every one of them but VeChain is a really good example of a well thought out way to scam you of money Failed Blockchain company in 2015.  No revenue, no client

Libel is Vechain declaring that they have a partnership with BMW and BMW coming on twitter claiming they DO NOT have a partnership with VeChain Libel is VeChain declaring they have a partne

@mariusthegreat That was in response to the allegations that Ontology and Neo are scams.  Yeah their prices are down, but no more than XRP. Is XRP as scam?  So yeah it aged very well.  Tether a scam??

Posted Images

On 7/20/2018 at 9:01 PM, Eric123 said:

@Mr_McFearson  

????  this might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen someone write in this forum -  this phrase shows a profound misunderstanding of the listed projects, Tether, Bitfinex and the definition of inflation.  I am just going to cut you some slack and assume you are not completely retarded but rather just  not very familiar with crypto of the English language.

This aged well 😭😂😭

@mariusthegreat That was in response to the allegations that Ontology and Neo are scams.  Yeah their prices are down, but no more than XRP. Is XRP as scam?  So yeah it aged very well.  Tether a scam??  We'll see.  I need more proof than allegations by the NYAG who is doing this purely for political reasons and has no business attempting to regulate this space.

In the next bull run Ontology and NEO will be running along with bitcoin.  Let's remember these posts cause when the next bull run happens I'll post a pic of my lambo with the licence plate "NEO-ONT"

• 10 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 9:35 AM, Eric123 said:

@mariusthegreat That was in response to the allegations that Ontology and Neo are scams.  Yeah their prices are down, but no more than XRP. Is XRP as scam?  So yeah it aged very well.  Tether a scam??  We'll see.  I need more proof than allegations by the NYAG who is doing this purely for political reasons and has no business attempting to regulate this space.

In the next bull run Ontology and NEO will be running along with bitcoin.  Let's remember these posts cause when the next bull run happens I'll post a pic of my lambo with the licence plate "NEO-ONT"

If it's not clear that these are scams by now what are they?  Vechain doesn't have a single enterprise partner paying for the use of their network after almost 3 years and has made money dumping tokens on investors.  The same people who launched NEO did a money grab and launched ONT and there is no usage of their private or public network.  The only thing we are waiting on is a Bitcoin bullrun hoping the tide carries these coins up.  But then these projects have done zero work, founders got rich dumping speculative tokens and they're hoping they're going to get richer off another speculative FOMO.  

6 hours ago, fatlever said:

Vechain doesn't have a single enterprise partner paying for the use of their network after almost 3 years and has made money dumping tokens on investors. 

I was under the impression BMW, Luis Vitton, Walmart China and others were using it?

Have you mentioned the wrong token or am I wrong?

7 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

I was under the impression BMW, Luis Vitton, Walmart China and others were using it?

Have you mentioned the wrong token or am I wrong?

There is no evidence that any company is actually paying money to buy VET or VTHO tokens to put transactions on their blockchain.  Walmart China had transactions during the past year using tokens provided by Vechain.  These are more like test runs or POCs where companies may try blockchain use cases.  They are generally hyped as partnerships.  These blockchain companies owe nothing to their investors and provide no financial records showing how much revenue they had...well because it's generally ZERO.  All hype.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.