Cryptoball

Price go down more, please.

3 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Go down buy more. You really think it’s not going back up?  Because if you think it’s going to hang under a 10$ in the next 6 months I don’t get why you would be invested? 

Are you saying there is another investment out there that will go from $0.45 to $5.15 in the next 6 months?  Is it really that hard to see why I wouldn't sell my XRP?  Are you messing with me just because I want to win the prediction thread?

2 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Agree with everything you say.  Nobody knew - NOBODY KNEW - XRP would be as low as 42c in July 2018.  Makes no sense other than market manipulation.  All we can do is DCA.  This is an opportunity.  I bought today again.  Shaved another .5 cents off my average entry price while adding more to my stack and putting me more in profit in the future.  Unless XRP is a dead duck - then fair enough - still prepare to lose what I've invested. 

I bought more today too.  I now have way more XRP than I ever thought I could afford last year when I got in at $0.70. Even though I'm down overall (like everyone from that time) I feel lucky to have added to the stack at these prices and given myself a real shot to make a smarter exit plan, and lowered my DCA if I have to dump on the way back up for an emergency. Its such a bargain right now, under $0.50 is better than 2 for 1!

25 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

Are you saying there is another investment out there that will go from $0.45 to $5.15 in the next 6 months?  Is it really that hard to see why I wouldn't sell my XRP?  Are you messing with me just because I want to win the prediction thread?

I have no idea who you are. Not messing. I see XRP as a great opportunity whether it goes from .45 to 1.00 or .45 to 10.00 in next 6 months. Does not matter one is making money. And I don’t understand why anyone would sell in the next 6 months no matter what unless of course your stack is huge or your poor 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, Cryptoball said:

I will never sell my entire stack. And not touching it until $100. 

Smart move! It’s so underwhelming when people on here say they’ll sell 50% of their holdings at $2 (actual post). 

There’s a great possibility of XRP being worth hundreds, thousands even, one day. It’s already surpassed $3 just on speculation alone, utilization will be a beast on it’s own.

19 minutes ago, Pauly_jay said:

Smart move! It’s so underwhelming when people on here say they’ll sell 50% of their holdings at $2 (actual post). 

There’s a great possibility of XRP being worth hundreds, thousands even, one day. It’s already surpassed $3 just on speculation alone, utilization will be a beast on it’s own.

Lol! I know the people sellling at 5  10. Or even 50 are total losers. They really need to get out of investing in crypto that’s for sure. Fools are soon departed from their money or something like that 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, Cryptoball said:

I will never sell my entire stack. And not touching it until $100. 

again, so if the price climbs to $95 then crashes to $40... you're telling me you wouldn't sell on the way down to $40?

10 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

again, so if the price climbs to $95 then crashes to $40... you're telling me you wouldn't sell on the way down to $40?

I kinda doubt that would happen once utility starts to kick in. That seems like a speculative market to me. I am holding for 3-5 years. Will I sell some before hand.....yes probably. But only if price is high enough to sell a small portion of my stack to reach certain goals. 

4 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

Lol! I know the people sellling at 5  10. Or even 50 are total losers. They really need to get out of investing in crypto that’s for sure. Fools are soon departed from their money or something like that 

This is a very callous statement calling people "losers" and "fools" for selling at fictional price points 1000%, 2000%, 10000% above current pricing. You might be a little too emotionally invested to see things clearly if you believe those decisions are foolish. 

There is no guarantee XRP even hits those numbers xRapids delay will only compound the time it takes for utility to take hold and will give competitors time to catch up.

Edited by Bubbles

42 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

I kinda doubt that would happen once utility starts to kick in.

so did GE investors in the early 2000s.. until the price dropped from $60 to $20. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

This is a very callous statement calling people "losers" and "fools" for selling at fictional price points 1000%, 2000%, 10000% above current pricing. You might be a little too emotionally invested to see things clearly if you believe those decisions are foolish. 

There is no guarantee XRP even hits those numbers xRapids delay will only compound the time it takes for utility to take hold and will give competitors time to catch up.

Lol. You obviously have never taken 80 mg of prednisone daily. Good grief it’s the internet, who cares if I call some fictional investors a loser. Get over yourself 

On 7/12/2018 at 10:09 AM, Cryptoball said:

I just got out of the hospital last week and so I am bored and on medication that might cloud my judgment!!! Lol. Seriously I hope XRP price drops hard in the next week or so before SBI launch. I am loading up. And a big shout out to Uphold!    EOY. 110. 

if you want EOY $110 the price can't drop any more. i never understood this thinking. lets hope the price drops to .0001! that would be amazing!

8 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

if you want EOY $110 the price can't drop any more. i never understood this thinking. lets hope the price drops to .0001! that would be amazing!

Ok. .0001 was not mentioned so your sarcasm fails. Good luck to you and may the force be with you Mega Nerd! 

8 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

Lol. You obviously have never taken 80 mg of prednisone daily. Good grief it’s the internet, who cares if I call some fictional investors a loser. Get over yourself 

Ignored you act like a child.

18 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

Gains will change your perspective.  This is how things will unfold if the history repeats itself:

• You have invested some meaningful amount in crypto, and prices are going up.  You feel good about yourself and are happy hodling onto your stash.
  • Prices keep climbing, and you are soon making 1k+ on good days.  You are starting to feel like an investment guru and occasionally brag to your friends about crypto.
  • Prices keep climbing, and you are soon making more on good days then you do in a month on your job.  You are still hodling, and are starting to think that you could do this full time instead.
  • Prices keep climbing.  There are days when you make more in a day than your friends or family make in a year.  Pretty soon you run into days where you are making more in a day than you earn in a year.  Your perspective changes;  you begin to "feel" wealthy.  But, that feeling is not real;  your wealth exists only on paper unless you sell and realize the gains. 

Do you sell, or do you keep hodling?

What if the market turns around and suddenly you are losing more in a day than you make in a year?  Think you'll be indifferent in the face of a six-digit daily loss?

We will all be faced with that predicament if Ripple does what we think it is going to do, but the difference is that some will get to that point at $5, some at $10, and others at 50/100/589/whatever.

The point is that it's all relative.  There is no such thing as a good exit price.  If you are unable to grasp that concept then it may just end up being you who ends up parting with their money.