• 31 - 35 years old
    • 36 - 40 years old
    • 41 - 45 years old
    • 46 - 50 years old
    • 51 - 55 years old
    • 56 - 60 years old
    • 61 - 65 years old
    • Over 65

This was done last year as well. I'd like to see the average ages on this forum. Hope some others see the fun and value in this poll as well.

If you'd like to be open about it, it would be nice if you make a comment with the motivation why you hold XRP, so we can see the motivations linked to the outcomes.

Edited by Dutch_ins

8 minutes ago, Tribble said:

"How Mature is XRPChat?"

*Checks out posts by @RegalChicken in The Zerpening club*

*backs away slowly*

Better question is "What are XRPchats age demographics?" as age is not a reflection of a persons maturity. Isn't that right Chicken?

Not always, but it gives a good indication doesn't it? Maturity comes with more than just behaviour. It goes along with other things as well. So... regarding your 'childish' comment, how old are you? *i am going to be slammed so hard* 

Edit; changed the title though ?

Edited by Dutch_ins

Not always, but it gives a good indication doesn't it? Maturity comes with more than just behaviour. It goes along with other things as well. So... regarding your 'childish' comment, how old are you? *i am going to be slammed so hard* 
Edit; changed the title though [emoji8]
36. I am a big child, my wife is an even bigger child. My defense is that the Bible says we should all be like children and I am sticking to that lol (Matt 18:3)

1 minute ago, Tribble said:
18 minutes ago, Dutch_ins said:
Edit; changed the title though emoji8.png

36. I am a big child, my wife is an even bigger child. My defense is that the Bible says we should all be like children and I am sticking to that lol (Matt 18:3)

I am 27, grown, but not grown up!

Who's the "under 15" here? Because well done! 

I'm 41 years young. 

43 here. Got quite a decent career but keen to start my own business which will require quite a sizeable chunk of initial investment, hence my investment in XRP. Not looking to make millions (unlike some on here!), just enough to be able to look after the family while giving the business enough time to find its feet.

I'm 31years young. As i feel that life really don't start before this age. 

And what a great time to be at this age. I'm lucky enough to have grown up without much technolohy, and yet, will most likely be put inside a VR elderhome! 

If we even get old and die 30years from now? The advances are so amazing, and it goes so fast, and faster for each year!

Hell, I'll proabebly live to see we start building new futures on other planets!

Again, what a great time to be alive!

49 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

27 here. I've long been toying around with the idea of investing and having my money work for itself. Sadly, this has proven to be problematic seeing the stockmarket prices and average roi on a low investment budget. I'm perfectly capable to hold a job but it's pretty damn depressing to realize you're going to see the same faces and do the same **** day in day out, pleasing managers and faking your attitude and opinions. 

I don't need a lambo. I need freedom.

26 here, and I pretty much think the same!

1 hour ago, Dutchpinoy said:

27 here. I've long been toying around with the idea of investing and having my money work for itself. Sadly, this has proven to be problematic seeing the stockmarket prices and average roi on a low investment budget. I'm perfectly capable to hold a job but it's pretty damn depressing to realize you're going to see the same faces and do the same **** day in day out, pleasing managers and faking your attitude and opinions. 

I don't need a lambo. I need freedom.

Dude I'm 27 also. And have the exact same thought. Except I work for myself. But I always wanted to play the stock market but then realized if you didn't have 20,000$ then it's not really worth it for a 10% gain each year. Not counting if we have a crash then it take roughly 5 years to get back to the price it was before the crash. Not to mention all the positives that xrp brings to businesses. It's definitely worth months or even a year of down time as opposed to a market crash that takes alot longer to recover