JoelQuinn

David Schwartz - Ripple's new CTO

Posted (edited)

Also just a quick excerpt on Kahina...looks like Ripple sniped another FB leader with a solid fintech background!  Ripple doing what Ripple does best.  Keep going after that global talent!

Van **** has led global teams within the traditional financial services industry — most notably at Mastercard and Citibank — where she learned how sophisticated risk mitigation and compliance frameworks enable more reliable, timely services. Most recently, at Facebook, she led the Global Financial Services team, and saw first hand the power of technology in connecting people around the world to financial services they never had before.

Edited by Zedy44
spelling

2 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

When Moon ?

A bull shaped chicken or a chicken shaped bull ?

Q: When moon?

JKatz: Ehm yeah, he moved to start his new project called Coil, it is a project to monetize the internet using streams of micropayments and.... I'm happy to take his place.

How can you not just love this company? The team that they've assembled is nothing short of mind boggling..... It's hard to predict the impact that they're going to have on the world, but I can imagine that it's one day going to be looked back on as being legendary.

1 minute ago, WuWei said:

How can you not just love this company? The team that they've assembled is nothing short of mind boggling..... It's hard to predict the impact that they're going to have on the world, but I can imagine that it's one day going to be looked back on as being legendary.

You are right, Ripple have so much talent. This isn't a promotion for David, it's just him filling in...and of course there is no one better.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Simoun said:

@JoelQuinn Huh, I guess we can't say Kahina's last name.  Kahina Van ****.  Van ****.  Oh well.

I thought it unfortunate as well. We can say a fuckton of other stuff though. Go figure!

Edited by JoelQuinn