JoelQuinn

David Schwartz - Ripple's new CTO

"His work will focus on improving the reach and volume of transactions across RippleNet through enhancements to Ripple’s product suite, in particular xCurrent and xVia. "

Hmmm xRapid secondary. Interesting if all those companies will use xRapid to save this extra costs I would rather see him focus on xRapid.

1 hour ago, sven12345 said:

"His work will focus on improving the reach and volume of transactions across RippleNet through enhancements to Ripple’s product suite, in particular xCurrent and xVia. "

Hmmm xRapid secondary. Interesting if all those companies will use xRapid to save this extra costs I would rather see him focus on xRapid.

I always understood xcurrent to being the stepping stone to xrapid for companies, and if that's still the case then a focus on xcurrent implies a focus on xrapid.

1 hour ago, JoelKatz said:

I think my previous title was much cooler, but CTO is more impressive. Ripple is going to retire the title of "Chief Cryptographer" like a jersey number.

That title was just fine, i Wouldn't retire it. The idiotic comments from "so called" crypto-doing-nothing-real-world-transaction-companies that talked about your CHIEF CRYPTOGRAPHER positions in videos i watched  just showed how much nonsenses there is in Crypto space. I couldn't belive the comments about this. Like the most important thing is how one Ripple company has that position, and other "smarter" companies do not need it. Like that is a  "BIG" concern in payment space, crypto space... The point is : Chief Cryptographer position was present in Ripple, because you were, and still are way beyond the general blockchain usability used today in Crypto space. @JoelKatz for all xrp members, you will allways be Chief Cryptographer :)

5 hours ago, JoelKatz said:

Ripple is going to retire the title of "Chief Cryptographer" like a jersey number.

haha… get a jersey done up and signed by urself and bid it off for ya charity of choice in zerps