BAX

How depressed do you feel about XRP price on the scale from 1 to 10

How depressed do you feel about XRP price on the scale from 1 to 10  

237 members have voted

1. 1. How depressed do you feel about XRP price on the scale from 1 to 10?

• 1 - somewhat depressed!
    • 10 - very depressed!
    • 0 - Not depressed at all!

34 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

If you only hold 10.000 XRP your investment is worthless. If you hold 50.000 XRP or more you are in safe ground with huge profits awaiting. I dont understand guys that stop at 5000 or 7000 or even 10.000. -it nothing, nada, small fish.... pull your cc out and make that big investment. Become real.

And where did you get your great wisdom?

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

And where did you get your great wisdom?

You need to think big, you need to invest big! 575 XRP is not gonna cut it my friend. Avoid FUD, invest now. 

8 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

You need to think big, you need to invest big! 575 XRP is not gonna cut it my friend. Avoid FUD, invest now. 

How abouth 65k of xrp? Is that enough?

Edited by Dutch

2 hours ago, Liagala said:

Damn, I've only got 49,763*.  I guess I'd better sell now, since I'll never get anywhere with it!

* This figure may  or may not be complete ********

Edit:  Is there a way to shut off the swear filter, or is that just an automatic thing?

yes, if you insert the code:

</swear filter>

then type your swear words. but then you have to end your post with

<swear filter>

to complete.

You can also start posts with 

<bikini>

then add an inappropriate picture, as long as you end it with:

</NSFW>

Guys please vote!!! We need around 400-500 people to vote so we can get a reliable result! :big_boss:

To be statistically valid we need only 384 people to vote to represent 1 million XRP accounts.

6 minutes ago, BAX said:

Guys please vote!!! We need around 400-500 people to vote so we can get a reliable result! :big_boss:

To be statistically valid we need only 384 people to vote to represent 1 million XRP accounts.

I already voted 25 times though.  I used 17 of my fake accounts and 8 real votes. 

17 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

yes, if you insert the code:

</swear filter>

then type your swear words. but then you have to end your post with

<swear filter>

to complete.

You can also start posts with 

<bikini>

then add an inappropriate picture, as long as you end it with:

</NSFW>

</swear filter>

Jed

<swear filter>

Yep. Checks out.

Edited by AlbertStroller

3 hours ago, johnlogan said:

If you only hold 10.000 XRP your investment is worthless. If you hold 50.000 XRP or more you are in safe ground with huge profits awaiting. I dont understand guys that stop at 5000 or 7000 or even 10.000. -it nothing, nada, small fish.... pull your cc out and make that big investment. Become real.

I hope this was a joke/trolling lol. 10k XRP is definitely NOT a worthless investment and could still easily be worth 100k someday, and suggesting people to pull our their credit card is one of the worst mistakes one can make for any investment - especially a highly speculated investment like XRP. Don't gamble on borrowed money ever, that's just asking for trouble. This is coming from someone who is very bullish on XRP.

18 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I already voted 25 times though.  I used 17 of my fake accounts and 8 real votes. 

You got a point, thats why there is margin error of around 5% but you can add another 5% for fake accounts so 10% off!

Being a mathematician I find interesting that according to the comments the depression level is somewhat correlated with the reputation/posts ratio. Most of the people with ratio <1 are tend to be more depressed while >1 are positive (or say they are).

I guess you can derive my depression level from my ratio..

11 hours ago, Lamberth said:

Being a mathematician I find interesting that according to the comments the depression level is somewhat correlated with the reputation/posts ratio. Most of the people with ratio <1 are tend to be more depressed while >1 are positive (or say they are).

So i guess you are from Not depressed at all people :) .

But so far the results are showing depression of 72% so far. which is a lot!

11 hours ago, Lamberth said:

Lol!  I guess receiving likes softens the pain from the bearmarket and makes one more positive. But what came first? Chicken / egg problem.