BAX

How depressed do you feel about XRP price on the scale from 1 to 10

How depressed do you feel about XRP price on the scale from 1 to 10  

237 members have voted

1. 1. How depressed do you feel about XRP price on the scale from 1 to 10?

• 1 - somewhat depressed!
    • 10 - very depressed!
    • 0 - Not depressed at all!

Emotions are  very important to understand in investing and trading, actually emotions are the worst enemy to successful investing.

So please vote!

Sorry and thank you for the correction, now there is an option not depressed at all!

Edited by BAX

I’m definitely not depressed.  I’m actually pretty excited about xrp’s potential growth. The current price is irrelevant for me and I’d feel no different if it was back at the ath.  What happens over the next 12 -24 months is more important ie real use of xrp/xrapid/xvia etc

7 minutes ago, Busa_ said:

I’m definitely not depressed.  I’m actually pretty excited about xrp’s potential growth. The current price is irrelevant for me and I’d feel no different if it was back at the ath.  What happens over the next 12 -24 months is more important ie real use of xrp/xrapid/xvia etc

Exactly my sentiments also.

In fact I have most of my stash in escrow, I'll be more concerned about the price next summer when the first batch of escrow is released :)

1 minute ago, Busa_ said:

I think you are one of a kind because most people will be very happy if we are at ath and I would definitely would cash out some more. ?

Or maybe you invested recently and you have the optimism of the new buyer.

Of course I am a long term hodler and big percentage of my stack I will never sell if I don't need the money.I will hold it 40-50-60 years and leave it to my kids

Not depressed at all. Current price and it's movement are all speculation and manipulation. I believe in technology that will soon prove it's worth. And as it does the value of the coin will reflect that. Patience.

The only depressing though at the moment is I' am reaching my financial limit to buy more at this price!

7 minutes ago, BAX said:

I think you are one of a kind

Hmm...   make that two of a kind...  I'm a bit similar.  But I also share attributes with you good sir/madam.  I too want to leave the unsold Zerps (hopefully most) to my children.

Your poll is flawed. It like asking, "how many times a day do you kick puppies?" 1-10

You're missing an option. 0

2 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Your poll is flawed. It like asking, "how many times a day do you kick puppies?" 1-10

You're missing an option. 0

That’d make my answer a 6.  Bought a puppy in feb and he’s constantly under my feet.  Guess what we named him .... Ripple ???

1 minute ago, Busa_ said:

That’d make my answer a 6.  Bought a puppy in feb and he’s constantly under my feet.  Guess what we named him .... Ripple ???

I have a cactus named Ripple.