Chewiecoin

I Have Been Wrong This Entire Time. Sell Your XRP Now Whilst You Still Have a Chance!

18 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

What about other countries/regions. I don't hear any discussion about Ripple doing anything outside India. Ok well, there is this Vision 2020 thing in the Gulf States/UAE but again nothing concrete yet, I don't see XRP's price moving because of it.

If I'm not mistaken they are partnered with:

1. Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority

2. Kuwait Finance House

3. National Bank of Kuwait

4. UAE Exchange

5. BankDhofar

6. RAK Bank

7. National bank of Abu Dhabi

These are the banks/FIs that come off the top of my head. I'm quite sure there are others in the pipeline, however, we have to remember those pesky NDAs!!! XRP's adoption is predicated on its usage and right now none of Ripple's partner banks are utilizing it. We do have one remittance partner, Cuallix that is actively using xRapid, and several more piloting the tech.  Ripple's INSTITUTIONAL use-case for XRP is completely different from that of, let's say, Bitcoin's more P2P financial exchanges where, in a hypothetical setting, I go to a local Starbucks to purchase some joe with my BTC vs. sending millions per/cross-border tx for some corporate via xRapid. The two transactions regulatory requirements vary greatly. It's not that banks don't see the value in XRP it's just that the regulatory climate isn't clear for them to proceed. Watch this (18:00 – 22:20).

Edited by King34Maine

12 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

Dammit!   Now I am confused...    am I supposed to sell or buy?

It should be illegal for you fellas to say all different things confusing the rest of us.  

Cant you and @Chewiecoin get together and agree on a plan?  

Is there someone I can sue about this?

8 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

It should be illegal for you fellas to say all different things confusing the rest of us.  

I'm confused myself....I'm like Ripple is all over the map: China-LianLian Pay, Japan- +60 banking consortium, LATAM- Santander and Itau Unibanco, Australia: CBA and Westpac, etc....

On 7/12/2018 at 8:20 AM, King34Maine said:

1. Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority

2. Kuwait Finance House

3. National Bank of Kuwait

4. UAE Exchange

5. BankDhofar

6. RAK Bank

7. National bank of Abu Dhabi

These are the banks/FIs that come off the top of my head. I'm quite sure there are others in the pipeline, however, we have to remember those pesky NDAs!!! XRP's adoption is predicated on its usage and right now none of Ripple's partner banks are utilizing it. We do have one remittance partner, Cuallix that is actively using xRapid, and several more piloting the tech.  Ripple's INSTITUTIONAL use-case for XRP is completely different from that of, let's say, Bitcoin's more P2P financial exchanges where, in a hypothetical setting, I go to a local Starbucks to purchase some joe with my BTC vs. sending millions per/cross-border tx for some corporate via xRapid. The two transactions regulatory requirements vary greatly. It's not that banks don't see the value in XRP it's just that the regulatory climate isn't clear for them to proceed. Watch this (18:00 – 22:20).

Great post. Yes Ripple is all over the Gulf States and partnering with SAMA and many of their top FI’s. The future for XRP is very bright especially in that region. 

@OzAlphaWolf article is an excellent read on this topic. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

38 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Just buy and HODL always HODL . . . .  until it comes time to sell ?

22 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

I'm confused myself....I'm like Ripple is all over the map: China-LianLian Pay, Japan- +60 banking consortium, LATAM- Santander and Itau Unibanco, Australia: CBA and Westpac, etc....

Trust me @King34Maine we are on the same side. I am very bullish about XRP

1 hour ago, RONai said:

It's a bot.

No no you are confused my friend.  In reality the bots are C3PO and R2D2.  

Chewie is a Wookie.  

Beginners mistake...   :) 

17 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

So that whale is you!!

Dirty whale market manipulator. 

Umm can you start buying instead? 

Nah, now that I have all this BTC imma cash out by dumping it into the market and crash all crypto prices at once.  Then, I will buy the exact same amount of crypto I had before - now at a discount - while pocketing the difference.  Rinse and repeat and its easy millions for me along with a crypto stash that never goes down!

Wooohooo suckas!! 

[ wakes up and realizes that his pants are now wet and his crypto balance even shi1ttier than yesterday ]