I Have Been Wrong This Entire Time. Sell Your XRP Now Whilst You Still Have a Chance!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Time to Sell After reading some excellent posts on XRPChat and Twitter and reviewing some YouTube videos and watching CNBC I have finally come to the conclusion that I have been wrong this e

Not sure why you like to keep making these kind of posts for the last few weeks,feels like you're just trying to comfort yourself whenever the price is tanking  

Welcome @Merxy I see you are new here and joined on Monday. Welcome to XRPChat. It’s an excellent forum to learn all about our investment in XRP. I created this thread to provide valuable informa

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Merxy said:

Not sure why you like to keep making these kind of posts for the last few weeks,feels like you're just trying to comfort yourself whenever the price is tanking

??? He's clearly letting you know he was wrong so you can sell and get out now before it takes is further! 

24 minutes ago, Merxy said:

Or maybe the big furry fella is trying to give support to those shaky hands who might be inclined to sell in what he (and I) believes would be a terrible life long regrettable decision.

There are some people who want to share good fortune (which we believe knowing about XRP in these early days actually is..) and whose motivations are actually altruistic.  

That is apparently unthinkable to some...

Maybe it's Bitmax.?

.XRPXBT Index Details

The BitMEX .XRPXBT Index tracks the Ripple price every minute. The Ripple price is calculated from the last price at Poloniex. The .XRPXBT index price is shown on many pages as the current Ripple price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.