Jump to content
johnlogan

Max out your credit cards - trust me - XRP is your friend.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, johnlogan said:

Any trade you will do regarding XRP will pay you back 10 to 1000 folds. There are ZERO risk. You will be rich, There is no excuse not to buy more XRP today. 

Just look at the TA @Chewiecoin puts up. You will be rich in no time. Dont trust FUD. Avoid FUD. 

@johnlogan whilst it's great to see you on the positive/bullish side of the spectrum I fear you have come too far.

We all must do our own research before making any investment in crypto, digital assets, stocks, land etc. As we have seen, the crypto market is highly volatile so I would only ever recommend investing the amount of money that you could afford to lose. Therefore, I personally disagree with your strategy of maxing out your credit cards but to each their own. If you are that confident in XRP and paying off high credit card interest rates is something you have factored into your investment, then go for it.

Also, thank you for the tip as I think I will buy some more XRP today but it's only because I have done my homework and sincerely believe that the amount of XRP I buy today will give me a good solid return over the next 3 to 5 years.

Whilst, I completely agree with avoiding FUD, as it is extremely negative and designed to make you fearful of your investment (did you realise that some XRPChat members are actually paid to post FUD, I couldn't believe that when I heard it) make sure you open your mind to the counter-argument that XRP may not go up as high as 10 or 100 fold. Debate your investment with others in here you might learn something.

Otherwise a good post, well done. ?

 

Edited by Chewiecoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, johnlogan said:

Any trade you will do regarding XRP will pay you back 10 to 1000 folds. There are ZERO risk. You will be rich, There is no excuse not to buy more XRP today. 

Just look at the TA @Chewiecoin puts up. You will be rich in no time. Dont trust FUD. Avoid FUD. 

THIS  is why is so easy to make fun of people in this joke of a forum! Aaaaa best way to get rid of stress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XRPHornets said:

Come on guys .

Save this sort of stuff for twitter and fb.

There are a few trolls in this site but also a  delusional perma bull in this site,both are not healthy for the forum but guess which one is more tolerated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, johnlogan said:

Any trade you will do regarding XRP will pay you back 10 to 1000 folds. There are ZERO risk. You will be rich, There is no excuse not to buy more XRP today. 

Just look at the TA @Chewiecoin puts up. You will be rich in no time. Dont trust FUD. Avoid FUD. 

Probably.  maxing CCs probably not the best however:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

@johnlogan whilst it's great to see you on the positive/bullish side of the spectrum I fear you have come too far.

We all must do our own research before making any investment in crypto, digital assets, stocks, land etc. As we have seen, the crypto market is highly volatile so I would only ever recommend investing the amount of money that you could afford to lose. Therefore, I personally disagree with your strategy of maxing out your credit cards but to each their own. If you are that confident in XRP and paying off high credit card interest rates is something you have factored into your investment, then go for it.

Also, thank you for the tip as I think I will buy some more XRP today but it's only because I have done my homework and sincerely believe that the amount of XRP I buy today will give me a good solid return over the next 3 to 5 years.

Whilst, I completely agree with avoiding FUD, as it is extremely negative and designed to make you fearful of your investment (did you realise that some XRPChat members are actually paid to post FUD, I couldn't believe that when I heard it) make sure you open your mind to the counter-argument that XRP may not go up as high as 10 or 100 fold. Debate your investment with others in here you might learn something.

Otherwise a good post, well done. ?

 

Not easy to win you over my friend!! Lets hope for a successful 2019 brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Credit is EVERYTHING.  Stupid, foolish, idiotic advice to leverage CC.  How could you sleep at night knowing you are in debt that depends on efforts that are not your own? Add 30% interest, fines and default.  There is FUD and then there is personal responsibility.  NEVER use debt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, johnlogan said:

Not easy to win you over my friend!! Lets hope for a successful 2019 brother. 

You know I’m pro XRP. I hope you are too. 

It may not happen this year but If not I am very hopeful of a good return in 2019 based on utility not just speculation. 

XRP is a long HODL 3 to 5 years then all investors will be rewarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×