johnlogan

You will make your first million with XRP

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I think I'd rather work for that company in the video than hold XRP....at least they're getting $150 a week in the training period! I'm losing money like a drunken sailor with XRP right now :D

LOL

For readers on here 15000 x XRP will do you nothing. You will need 30.000 x XRP upwards to become a payer. This means you will need to invest right now. Get you CC out and make that trade. IMHO this forum should be for guys with 50.000 x XRP or more. Guys in the know invest today, losers walk. 

19 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

For readers on here 15000 x XRP will do you nothing. You will need 30.000 x XRP upwards to become a payer. This means you will need to invest right now. Get you CC out and make that trade. IMHO this forum should be for guys with 50.000 x XRP or more. Guys in the know invest today, losers walk. 

You know nothing about how much XRP will do anything for anybody. Not to come off as a douche but I figured I'd match your style 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

You can go make your own forum for dickheads

Well he will take more than 90% of the users in here! The perma idiot bulls ! Of course!

im pretty sure he doesnt have more than 1000 xrps, and talking about 30,000xrp oh come on! Johnlogan = crazy 

Edited by Baggiehold

1 hour ago, johnlogan said:

You must not be optimistic about the future of XRP then, if you think you need 50k xrp to make it. I get it, you wanna swing your big bag of zerps all over us as a future "winner". You can p*ss off now. You know nothing about the other members here. We are all in different stages of life with our own investments. I'm in college and have made my own investments that may be wildly different from yours (like investing in my education with loans). I own a very small stack of zerps compared to you. But I feel like it is enough to make myself a fellow future "winner". I just dont act like a douche. 

2 hours ago, johnlogan said:

IMHO???  Really, that's your humble opinion?