strikerjax

Asheesh Birla: 1000 customers in 2 years!!

1 hour ago, strikerjax said:

Its already game over for SWIFT 10% of Swift is unimaginably fast!    20% and FI's will go from "Blockchain is useful"  to  " XRP is a necessity to stay in the game" , with regulation the adoption curve will sky rocket. 80%!!!!!!! 80%!!!! of Yen forex trades are processed through SBI Japan "its not in Coinbases best interest to not tap into that volume". When Japanese Banks begin demanding their U.S and Europe Counterparts to adopt Xcurrent to tap in to Yen Liquidity! Boom! 

1 hour ago, Zedy44 said:

Yes this is what it sounds like...she clearly states Wells has partnered with Ripple, but they aren't looking to follow through completely until Ripple signs 10 banks and Asheesh quickly quips Wells needs to "get on it" as they already have signed 100 banks.

Her point of view shows that banks in the USA will only hop onto new tech if 10 banks in the USA are connected.  She didnt seem to bothered about the other banks internationally.

USA bank announcements will be the largest indicator for price movement.  

2 hours ago, Drozario80 said:

FRAGMAN??

Facebook - Ripple - Amazon - Google - Microsoft - Apple - Netflix

AMANFAKU

Amazon - Microsoft - AirBNB - Netflix - Facebook - Apple - Kraft Foods - Uber

Why Kraft? Man's gotta eat

The Video is great. Thank you for posting it

Edited by Guest

During a conference for Wells Fargo employees (monthly video conference for all of Wells), the panel talked about how they are exploring blockchain and crypto. I’ll see if I can do some research and find the video saved somewhere. I work for Wells and it’s a conference for employees only called Town hall.

20 hours ago, ExArePee said:

During a conference for Wells Fargo employees (monthly video conference for all of Wells), the panel talked about how they are exploring blockchain and crypto. I’ll see if I can do some research and find the video saved somewhere. I work for Wells and it’s a conference for employees only called Town hall.

I heard that an employee asked WF’s CEO* (edit) about Ripple during that event a couple months back and he hadn’t heard of it... can you confirm?

Edited by futureledger

1 hour ago, futureledger said:

I heard that an employee asked WF’s CEO* (edit) about Ripple during that event a couple months back and he hadn’t heard of it... can you confirm?

The stream doesn’t have a playback option when I tried yesterday. Can’t confirm anything sorry :(