Asheesh Birla: 1000 customers in 2 years!!

I can only imagine what their implementation team will look like if they pull off 1000 customers in 2 years.  Thats well over a customer a day assuming they currently have 200 customers.  The network effects in 2020/2021 are going to be astounding.  

1 minute ago, aavkk said:

I can only imagine what their implementation team will look like if they pull off 1000 customers in 2 years.  Thats well over a customer a day assuming they currently have 200 customers.  The network effects in 2020/2021 are going to be astounding.  

He does say the "next" 1000 customers. Perhaps they're sitting on a load that we've not heard about.

6 minutes ago, noucktourno said:

26:23 we do partner with Ripple.... 26:37 Wells needs to get on Ripple?... someone slipped and said were partnered with Ripple. - taken from a youtuber comment.

Yes this is what it sounds like...she clearly states Wells has partnered with Ripple, but they aren't looking to follow through completely until Ripple signs 10 banks and Asheesh quickly quips Wells needs to "get on it" as they already have signed 100 banks.

1 hour ago, DjemDiamond said:

It's so funny watching Asheesh dropping those F bombs. I didn't watch from beginning to end but from what I've gathered from this video. Is that it seems that they are at 300 customers trying to get to 1000. I could be wrong about that but anyway. Also that BOA and Wells Fargo seem to be on board with ripples vision. And also stated that they aren't going to get HBSC or JP Morgan or Citi bank. And even Citi considers them to be the enemy. They are targeting the 2nd or 3rd players to get them to compete with the larger banks. Great stuff!