AlexCobb

Are Banks Testing Codius?

9 minutes ago, Spur said:

You serious? He dropped out of high school to focus on making speculative youtube videos? Each to their own i guess🤷‍♂️

Many individuals build their careers as content creators on YouTube. Some of those left their previous jobs/careers to focus full-time creating contents that others find worthwhile to watch & follow. Sky's the limit http://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-youtube-stars-2017-12

Useful information that I did not know but you spend the entire second half of the video repeating and repeating what you have already said in the first half of the video, it seems some things you say four times.  A two minute video (or shorter) saying everything you want to say once would be a lot more watchable and we can watch it twice if we want to.

1 hour ago, Spur said:

You serious? He dropped out of high school to focus on making speculative youtube videos? Each to their own i guess🤷‍♂️

You need to take risks to get ahead of the pack. I think and hope he will be very successful in life with his mentality. He has plenty of time to make mistakes. 

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Onyerbikemike said:

You need to take risks to get ahead of the pack. I think and hope he will be very successful in life with his mentality. He has plenty of time to make mistakes. 

Absolutely true. If it weren't, we wouldn't be here in this forum in the first place.

I can't tell you how many of my friends are lazy -  no interest in cryptos - it's actually not laziness, it's two primary things: risk aversion and they are clueless about which cryptos to invest in.  They used to laugh at me, thinking I was involved in some Ponzi, but hardly at all these days...but believe it or not, they still won't invest in cryptos.  In the future, they will come to regret their decision to not have invested in cryptos early.

Edited by enrique11
additional comment

I like Alex's videos - yes, lots of loose speculation that's often wrong (but we're free to speculate), but I like the positivity.  At least with XRP there's always stuff to discuss. You don't really get this with sh!tcoins....you're just left with a tiny sub-reddit, a non-responsive "team" of developers, and little else.  It's been fun following XRP this year, despite the crap price.

2 hours ago, enrique11 said:

Absolutely true. If it weren't, we wouldn't be here in this forum in the first place.

I can't tell you how many of my friends are lazy -  no interest in cryptos - it's actually not laziness, it's two primary things: risk aversion and they are clueless about which cryptos to invest in.  They used to laugh at me, thinking I was involved in some Ponzi, but hardly at all these days...but believe it or not, they still won't invest in cryptos.  In the future, they will come to regret their decision to not have invested in cryptos early.

Likewise, I've got got many people telling me I'm throwing money away. I'd rather try and fail than not try at all. I would not forgive myself if I let this opportunity go.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Unfortunately I'm of a generation that can't be arsed watching videos and prefer to read, but I believe the younger ones love it...

Same, it's easier to dip in and out of words, especially with the distractions of kids. Most of the time I'm in a public place reading this via Tapatalk, can't watch videos in public easily without headphones and lots of data. 

Edited by xrp-pat

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, AMGRACER said:

Why so harsh on the young fella. He works hard to contribute to the XRP community and does a great job. He's doing WAY more than all you haters so chill out. 

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the videos are very often pure speculation, there is not so much research and very biased by an investment in XRP.

EDIT: gave a like because he let me discover codiushosts.com

Edited by tulo